Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,741 to 1,749 of 1749

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: rudyjuly2
    I’ve just played a little HZD and NBA 2K on the Pro. Gotta say I’m disappointed. I thought it would be better looking than what I’m seeing. I have a cheaper 65” LG 4K downstairs. I was hoping for something more noticeable. To be fair to HZD I was playing at night in the snow and that never looks as good. Maybe I haven’t set the settings up right.

Gamer IDs

I think turning HDR off makes things better. I think it’s better on RDR with it off and I think it’s way better in NBA 2k19 with it off. Everything is brighter and more colourful. I don’t care if it isn’t realistic but my eye likes it better off. I wish each game had specific settings to toggle on and off though. 2k doesn’t.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: souljahbill14 PSN ID: souljahbill Wii Code: 3329 - 8987 - 9492 - 9939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I think turning HDR off makes things better. I think itís better on RDR with it off and I think itís way better in NBA 2k19 with it off. Everything is brighter and more colourful. I donít care if it isnít realistic but my eye likes it better off. I wish each game had specific settings to toggle on and off though. 2k doesnít.
    Whatever makes you happy, my guy. Thatís all that matters. I didnít realize how great Mass Effect Andromeda looked on the Pro until I bought a copy to play on my Xbox One S. The difference was so stark that it led me to buy an M Cable for my Xbox. It made a big difference but it still looks far superior on my PS4 Jet Engine Edition.

Posted With Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Both my HDMI cables (one to VR box and then to TV) say fast speed HDMI. It could be that my TV isn’t an expensive one and may not HDR as well. But I’ve never liked videophile TV settings. While those guys talk about “true” colours I just want something pleasing to my eyes.

I’ve turned off HDR on the Pro settings and NBA 2K looks so much better. HZD is way better. Just great looking colours in the canyons. My son said COD looks a lot nicer. With HDR the colours were just dull and washed out. It works for me! Much happier now!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: souljahbill14 PSN ID: souljahbill Wii Code: 3329 - 8987 - 9492 - 9939
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Both my HDMI cables (one to VR box and then to TV) say fast speed HDMI. It could be that my TV isnít an expensive one and may not HDR as well. But Iíve never liked videophile TV settings. While those guys talk about ďtrueĒ colours I just want something pleasing to my eyes.

Iíve turned off HDR on the Pro settings and NBA 2K looks so much better. HZD is way better. Just great looking colours in the canyons. My son said COD looks a lot nicer. With HDR the colours were just dull and washed out. It works for me! Much happier now!
    Thereís no set HDR standard so some peopleís HDR is better than others and your mileage may vary.

Posted With Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jaymo1976 PSN ID: jaymo12476
    I have a mid level 4k tv and a higher end 1080P. In all honesty in most games the 1080P older tv actually looks better.

Gamer IDs

Some great sales on PSN. GOW, Detroit, Creed VR. I bought GOW again and I want to see it on the Pro.

Gamer IDs

Kids are liking Creed VR.

I did rebuy GOW and the 4K option is nice. The game is definitely crisper on my 65” TV and I will probably try a NG+ game over the holidays. The frame rate is noticeably smoother on Performance mode but I think I will go Resolution. It’s sharp.

Gamer IDs

Kids are liking Creed VR.

I did rebuy GOW and the 4K option is nice. The game is definitely crisper on my 65Ē TV and I will probably try a NG+ game over the holidays. The frame rate is noticeably smoother on Performance mode but I think I will go Resolution. Itís sharp.