Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but my Slim has no issues at my brothers place. That means it's my router. Ugh. I have tried some things but this is brutal.

I did a firmware update on my router, which I bought in 2017, and the problem is now gone. I feel very relieved and very stupid at the same time. Can't believe that upgrade made such a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I did a firmware update on my router, which I bought in 2017, and the problem is now gone. I feel very relieved and very stupid at the same time. Can't believe that upgrade made such a big difference.
    At least it's "problem solved". 🙂

You bet. My kids were playing Overwatch together and I'm going to get another cheap copy of For Honor or buy a digital one when it goes on sale. I'd like to play that together with my kids. I also know they will play Destiny 2 like crazy. Not only together but with my nephews too. I picked up a second Gold headset on sale as well.

Great. I just pick up a Slim and they announce today that later this month a 1 TB version will be sold.
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ex...tion-4-system/

Still, I got my Slim UC4 bundle on sale for $299 Canadian. Normal price is $349+. And I don't really need that extra storage as a secondary system right now and I'm sure this price will be higher or replace the game bundle (I sold UC4 for $25). But still! The timing was not the greatest.

Edit: Will be a high $379 with no game in Canada. Pricey but I'm sure they will have sales.
    https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/ex...tion-4-system/
    Last edited by Rudy; 04-18-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Over the last few days, my PS4 is now trying to download updates for EVERY game on my console, not just the most recently played like it did previously. Anyone else have this issue pop up?

I thought the PS4 always downloaded every update for games installed? Isn't this normal?

I thought the PS4 always downloaded every update for games installed? Isn't this normal?
    Mine only seemed to do it for the games that showed up on the main panel, so basically recently played. I assumed that was normal, but maybe that was the oddity/issue?

I'm really not sure. I just assumed all installed games got updated.

Does anyone know of a PS4 WIRELESS controller that uses the Xbox One stick layout? I have found plenty that are wired but that is not what I am looking for. After 300 hours with Zelda it was time to give my Switch a better home, since I really only cared about one game. Now I am looking to get a PS4 to play Horizon and a few other games I missed.

Sorry. No idea. We just use the regular DS4.

Sorry. No idea. We just use the regular DS4.
    Might just have to live with the DS4. I have looked everywhere. Still going to wait till E3 is over in case of a price drop or special offering. Going with the standard PS4 since I do not have a 4K TV.

This is more PS3 related but just came across an interesting fact.

I had reformatted my PS3 HDD a little while ago, so I decided to go through my downloads and add some of the retail games I had digitally to it and just realized that now you can download any Vita games you had to your PS3. Not a bad thing.
    The dude abides.

Trading in my XB1S for a PS4 Pro today. So many more exclusives coming down the pipe that I had to make a change. Getting Horizon Zero Dawn and looking forward to it! Might consider the Scorpio down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Trading in my XB1S for a PS4 Pro today. So many more exclusives coming down the pipe that I had to make a change. Getting Horizon Zero Dawn and looking forward to it! Might consider the Scorpio down the road.
    I know 1 member who would be ecstatic to read that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with the Slim. Just could not justify the extra hundred without a 4K TV.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I know 1 member who would be ecstatic to read that.

Why would anyone be ecstatic over an abject moron finally coming to their senses?

Jesus Christ 🤦🏾*♂️

Also purchased No Mans Sky. I heard it went through quite a few solid updates and new features. Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-02-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Also purchased No Mans Sky. I heard it went through quite a few solid updates and new features. Looking forward to it.
    Yeah it has, I'm sure there is even more improvements since I last played. Will need to fire it up soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.