Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display

How do y'all like the update?

It's nothing too different in regards to regular day to day playing.
    The dude abides.

The dude abides.

That is good news.

There is a report that the PlayStation Neo will be unveiled September 7 at an event in New York.

Surprised we haven't seen a price cut on the ps4 over here. The xbox one deals are very good right now. The original system is $100 cheaper plus games. Sony must still be killing it at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Surprised we haven't seen a price cut on the ps4 over here. The xbox one deals are very good right now. The original system is $100 cheaper plus games. Sony must still be killing it at retail.
    I've seen deals on Newegg for $299.99 USD.

Anyone who has ever Pre order purchased digital games at Best Buy.

If you buy the game (Madden specifically), when you get the code are you able to pre download/install prior to game release?

Going digital this year, but only if don't have to wait 2 days to download from the 23rd after release.

Jaymo, how have your psn download times been lately? Mine have been garbage. Doom was big bit took a day to download! Patches are slow. No man's sky is going to take half an hour at least.

Jaymo, how have your psn download times been lately? Mine have been garbage. Doom was big bit took a day to download! Patches are slow. No man's sky is going to take half an hour at least.
    I have a decent upload/download through Shaw. PSN times are usually pretty good (outside of Madden and 2k). I'm not sure how long No Man's Sky took as it pre-downloaded. However, it's a small file so it should be under 20 minutes.

It will be nice to organize the library.

Quick Psn flash sale through Monday . Witcher 3, DAI, Divinity Original sin are all on sale. Divinity is $24C and I'm tempted to get it. Anybody play it?

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/psn-f...-8-22-2034992/

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Dear valued PlayStation Plus member,

Starting on September 22nd, 2016, prices for PlayStation Plus memberships will change to $59.99 for twelve months and $24.99 for three months. The monthly plan will remain $9.99. If you are a current member, the new prices will take effect if your membership renews on or after this date.

PS Plus strives to enrich your PlayStation experience through a world-class service built for our fans. This marks the first time that PS Plus membership prices will increase since the launch of the service in 2010. The new pricing reflects current market conditions while enabling us to continue providing exceptional value to our members. As a member, you will continue to enjoy the benefits and features that enable shared experiences, such as online multiplayer, free games and exclusive discounts. You will also continue to get exclusive benefits such as online game save storage and discounts across the PlayStation digital services.

If you do not wish to continue your subscription, please be sure to cancel it by turning off auto-renewal in your account settings before September 22nd, 2016.

You can cancel your subscription by following these steps:

Cancelling from a PS4™ system:

Sign in to PlayStation®Network then go to [PlayStation®Network] > [Account Information] > [Services List]. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal].

Cancelling from a PlayStation®3 system, a PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, or a PlayStation®Vita system:

Sign in to PlayStation Network then go to [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List]. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal].

Cancelling from a PC:

Click on the following link, sign in to your account then go to the Media section. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, cancel the automatic subscription renewal.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will take effect from the end of the current subscription period. If your wallet does not have enough funds and Automatic Funding is set to "OFF" on the Next Renewal Date, the subscription will be cancelled automatically. For further details on subscriptions and renewals, refer to the Sony Interactive Entertainment Terms of Service and User Agreement.

If you have trouble cancelling your subscription please call 800-345-SONY (7669) Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm PT (Closed Saturday and Sunday). For additional help, as well as a link to our Chat Support Team - which offers extended hours of operation (Monday to Saturday 6AM-10PM PT & Sunday 8AM-8PM PT), please visit us at us.playstation.com/helpme.

We thank you for your ongoing support.

PlayStation
    The dude abides.

It's a 40% increase for Canadians since they never price adjusted their subscription as our dollar fell. We've been at $50 and now it's $70! Just bought a Costco card for $46 so that will give me a lot more. I think I'm up in December or January.

It's a 40% increase for Canadians since they never price adjusted their subscription as our dollar fell. We've been at $50 and now it's $70! Just bought a Costco card for $46 so that will give me a lot more. I think I'm up in December or January.
    I think I'm up this January too. I loaded up on deals early on when the PS4 came out and haven't had to renew yet
    The dude abides.

I don't find good value in the PS Plus service as compared to Gold. However, based on how games work I pretty much am required to re-up or I lose a lot of features.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I don't find good value in the PS Plus service as compared to Gold. However, based on how games work I pretty much am required to re-up or I lose a lot of features.
    Same here. If it was still the same as in the past, just a way to get a couple dree fames and some sales, I'd dump it in a heartbeat. But since Sony went the route of big bad MS and made it mandatory for online play and other services, I have no choice but to keep it active.

Gold at least is worth it nearly every month based on the games they give away, plus I've gotten some great deals during sales for the extra percent those with Gold get off prices, including on top of the already sales price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk