Page 48 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    And there is always the great Drive Club that may come out with a + edition before the next olympics

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    And there is always the great Drive Club that may come out with a + edition before the next olympics
    Yeah, I was going to potentially buy it after trying it with Plus, but this whole ordeal has really soured me on the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yeah, I was going to potentially buy it after trying it with Plus, but this whole ordeal has really soured me on the whole thing.
    This. I was looking forward to Drive Club. I was sitting there all evening constantly checking the PS Store every so often to see if it showed up. It's now coming up on four weeks since the game released and still no hint of the PS+ version releasing. It may be a fine game, but with as badly as this launch got absolutely horsefucked, I really have no reason to trust them from now and into the future with my time or money (if I were to actually buy the full game).

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    This. I was looking forward to Drive Club. I was sitting there all evening constantly checking the PS Store every so often to see if it showed up. It's now coming up on four weeks since the game released and still no hint of the PS+ version releasing. It may be a fine game, but with as badly as this launch got absolutely horsefucked, I really have no reason to trust them from now and into the future with my time or money (if I were to actually buy the full game).
    Couldn't agree more, I was actually looking for a good driving game and saw this game was going to be on PS + I figured I'd wait until it came out and give it a shot, well still waiting. I guess the full version is good but again, I'd like to try before I buy.

Fix for Rest Mode bug involves setting USB power to Always On.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16769-un...iscovered.html

I'm lost, what is rest mode?

From reading the comments, people using USB connections etc...are those people using the PS4 for other things than gaming? I understand it will do more, hopefully, knock on wood I don't have issues but I only use my PS4 for gaming. I don't use the Netflix, or music, or search the internet or do any of the other features it does....I guess I'm old. It's like my "smart phone". I use it to make calls, take calls, send and receive text messages....that's about it. I've tried to search the internet but I get frustrated with how slow it is and then when it does work it's in 6 pt font and I can't read the thing, becomes tedious trying to pan around a webpage. Morale, I use the PC for the internet computer stuff, cell phone for phone calls, and PS4 for gaming.

I'm sure I'm missing out on something neat like time travel or something else cool but atleast my devices do the bare minimum for which they were created without little to no hiccups.

On a side note, I will say it's kinda spooky, at 4AM my PS3 turned on, it's in our bedroom, it woke my wife and I up, I guess it was doing some sort of auto update, it turned on, lit up the room for a few minutes, then shut off. She asked what was going on, I told her, "IT'S ALIVE!"

Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 10-31-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Fix for Rest Mode bug involves setting USB power to Always On.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16769-un...iscovered.html
    Thanks! I'll make sure that is on.
    The dude abides.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yep they averaged like 1.1 million units over the last 3 months. The demand has surprisingly stayed way up for the PS4 for the entire year. Now they just need to finish MS off with a price drop just to mess with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yep they averaged like 1.1 million units over the last 3 months. The demand has surprisingly stayed way up for the PS4 for the entire year. Now they just need to finish MS off with a price drop just to mess with them.
    You do realize that even if Xbox sold 2 consoles for the rest of the year and ended up being ripped off the market, Microsoft would still be far away from being "finished," right? I mean, you do know that Microsoft has WAY more money available to them than Sony does, right? The PS4 is selling like nuts and Sony is still posting losses overall.

Unless you just mean console wise, in which case it's going to be extremely hard to do this year. Sony has LBP3 left going up against Halo and a cheaper console. At the very least, sales are going to be much closer in November-January, at least in the States. I don't know how much appeal Halo has worldwide, but it's massive here.

PS+ Subscribers = 7.9M from sane report.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

I heard a report at some point that said Xbox1 would catch up or be closer to PS4 in sales if they sold to more countries. From the way it sounded PS4 is offered to a lot more countries, so they have a much larger market.

I guess you could compare them, but you're not really comparing apples to apples.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I heard a report at some point that said Xbox1 would catch up or be closer to PS4 in sales if they sold to more countries. From the way it sounded PS4 is offered to a lot more countries, so they have a much larger market.

I guess you could compare them, but you're not really comparing apples to apples.
    Microsoft makes the bulk of their cash in NA. They do have some share in Europe (mostly Great Britain) but they're a non-factor in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    That's only the case of M$ is prevented from selling in those counties for some reason. It's still a fair comparison because they omit by choice.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

PS4 PS+ Lineup for December and January.

Before we reveal our PS4 lineup, we understand many of you are waiting for DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition to be added to the Instant Game Collection, and we apologize that the game is not yet ready to launch.

Good to see retail PS4 titles getting added. Too bad I already have that game

The Swapper was a game I was interested in during the PS Play promotion, but didn't want to pay $16, so looking forward to that too.
    The dude abides.

I will probably get PS+ in December to check out injustice and my son wants inFamous first light. A 3 month membership is well worth it. Hopefully Drive club will slip in too.

I'm beginning to think we won't see Driveclub before my birthday in April at the rate they're going.

LEGO games on sale this week. lego Marvel only $8 for ps4. Time to get my 14 day trial period I think.

FW 2.01 now available. Should resolve "rest mode" issue.