Thread: Your future with ncaa football video gaming

• Facebook
  • Display

Your future with ncaa football video gaming

I believe with NCAA 14 you have a game that can withstand 5-6 years for you dynasty guys, real years and maybe longer. The play is not all that bad especially If you know how to implement the sliders properly. The playbooks are updated to a point where formations such as the Pistol, various SG formations, and all under center stuff is pretty much up to date not to mention all the zone reads, QB Wraps, jet series etc... are all there for you. One has the ability to create their own custom book, uniforms plentiful, AND i MEAN PLENTIFUL LOL! The graphics are great.

Many of us gamers continue to play NCAA2K8 for our college basketball withdrawls, and all we do there is download updated rosters for today's players, the same can be done for NCAA 14 FOOTBALL.

My question to all of you is, are you planning to go this route? Continue to play 14 with your dynasty leagues until new company comes in whomever that may be?

Do you agree with my analysis or if not would love to hear your thoughts

thanks

irish

This almost is the only course of action. I don't see another ncaa football game coming anytime soon,so unless your a Madden fan, and I'm not, then looks like this game will be in my library for awhile.

Yeah this a game they will be played for a while by me. I am not getting a next-gen console right a way, so this one will be in the library for a while. I am just happy it is actually a game I enjoy playing! Some of the NCAAs on this console generation that I could of passed on. I just hope we can get updates so we have all the updated jerseys and updated gameplay before they shut the server completely down whenever that is..

Quote Originally Posted by KCClassic7807 View Post
    Yeah this a game they will be played for a while by me. I am not getting a next-gen console right a way, so this one will be in the library for a while. I am just happy it is actually a game I enjoy playing! Some of the NCAAs on this console generation that I could of passed on. I just hope we can get updates so we have all the updated jerseys and updated gameplay before they shut the server completely down whenever that is..
    Rcktfan916 and KCC.

I agree with both of you, and I think as time goes by more and more people will be stepping up and saying the same thing. Our gaming community is spoiled, every year we get a new game, every year we have those who put the game down so bad I often wonder why they even take the time to post on these forums. Maybe with this game people will begin to shed a little light on the positives of this game instead of worrying about what is going to be in, and what they want in, the next college football game. Maybe they will get all tied up in their dynasty leagues so that they will not have time to ponder on all the negative. Maybe they will now take the time to learn more about how the sliders can improve the game play, in other words maybe we all will learn how to make the best with what we have, and who knows, maybe those who have hated the game just might realize that what they have in their hands was not such a bad product after all.

Every time I sit down to play this game I learn something new, something positive about it. You must admit, the playbooks, the concepts, formations, playing styles, uniforms, graphics, and all that goes into dynasty mode along with recruiting, all of this is the groundwork for us to enjoy for several years to come whether a new game will be introduced or not from whoever. All we have to do is give it a chance, tune the game to fit our needs (sliders), and be thankful for what we do have instead of complaining for what we don't have. I plan to spend many years both with dynasty years and real life playing the game I love.

irish

Quote Originally Posted by irishfbfan1 View Post
    Rcktfan916 and KCC.

I agree with both of you, and I think as time goes by more and more people will be stepping up and saying the same thing. Our gaming community is spoiled, every year we get a new game, every year we have those who put the game down so bad I often wonder why they even take the time to post on these forums. Maybe with this game people will begin to shed a little light on the positives of this game instead of worrying about what is going to be in, and what they want in, the next college football game. Maybe they will get all tied up in their dynasty leagues so that they will not have time to ponder on all the negative. Maybe they will now take the time to learn more about how the sliders can improve the game play, in other words maybe we all will learn how to make the best with what we have, and who knows, maybe those who have hated the game just might realize that what they have in their hands was not such a bad product after all.

Every time I sit down to play this game I learn something new, something positive about it. You must admit, the playbooks, the concepts, formations, playing styles, uniforms, graphics, and all that goes into dynasty mode along with recruiting, all of this is the groundwork for us to enjoy for several years to come whether a new game will be introduced or not from whoever. All we have to do is give it a chance, tune the game to fit our needs (sliders), and be thankful for what we do have instead of complaining for what we don't have. I plan to spend many years both with dynasty years and real life playing the game I love.

irish
    I always felt games could benefit from releasing titles bi-yearly. I feel gaming companies feel so rush to put new things in the game, it comes out rushed. It usually take the second year for it to be perfected anyway. I don't know if you've play Madden or not, But think of the infinity engine. It was a working progress, that has been fine tuned this year, and is a lot better. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it is better. Also I feel some people just complain to complain sometimes. Don't get me wrong some complaints are legit. To me if you are going to have a complaint, you should also have a solution to the problem as well.

"Oh blocking is awful, this game is so bad" - So what do you thing the game can do, to fix blocking??? "Idk, but the block is horrid, and needs to be fixed" Thinking like that makes the community look like a joke, and problems that should be fixed do not get fixed. People need to actually take time and enjoy games for what they are... GAMES!! Coming in with a negative mindset, that a game is bad before even playing usually carries out though and after playing. Wehave to be open to any and all games. We cannot expect the games to play how we want them to... That's too unrealistic.