Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaymo76 NCAA 14 to infinity and beyond!

• Facebook
  • Display
    Welcome to the "game of the century..."

#10 (7-1) vs (7-2)

UNLV has to avenge SDSU from last year's matchup. SDSU knocked UNLV out of the race for the National Championship vote. Both teams are being totally disrespected as this game is only a local broadcast. The freakin game of the week is 5-4 LSU hosting 4-4 Alabama. What the heck is that all about? 1-7 Oregon is even getting national broadcasting???

Both offences are equally balanced but the D skill edge goes to SDSU. SDSU's pass D is #4 while UNLV is 7th. And with the the game is underway... UNLV wins the toss and kicks off to SDSU to start the game. First drive SDSU misses a fg from 56 yards. UNLV ball. The drive goes nowhere and SDSU gets the ball back for another long drive and the end result a 32 yard fg... miss!!! Still 0-0.

Damn SDSU is tough. They non stop blitz and their O runs the no huddle very well. At the end of one... 0-0. My D is bending but not breaking. Finally a stop! UNLV gets the ball back. Then we punt again... SDSU gets the ball... and they punt again. UNLV gets the ball at the 50.

The first scoring drive... Dixon to Gray for a 3 yard td pass. 7-0 UNLV with 1:32 left in the 2nd quarter. Three and out for SDSU and UNLV hail mary's it to end the quarter. The ball was caught on the one... so close but no time left. The half ends at 7-0 UNLV. This is one heck of a game!

UNLV receives to start the third. What a drive... 11 plays 73 yards, almost five minutes and Brown runs it in from the 4. 14-0 UNLV increases the lead. Running the ball was key to the last drive. SDSU's secondary is beastly but the run D is suspect.

SDSU is on the move... and they are doing it on the ground! Again, my D bends but doesn't break. SDSU goes for three and misses from 42. This is the guy's third fg miss in three attempts.

The quarter ends 14-0 UNLV. After a long drive into SDSU territory Dixon lives up to his legend and throws a pic to give SDSU life. Within two plays SDSU has ran for 86 yards. Three plays and they have ran for 96 yards. Four plays and they have ran for 108 yards. Two plays later and it's 14-7 as SDSU runs it in from 2 yards out. Wow! That was brutal.

UNLV gets the ball back. Can they close out the game? Coach Jaymo shocks the fans and puts backup QB Carlos Brown into the game. Brown can run.. let him do it. First play and Brown goes on a read option for 11 yards. Coach Jaymo is a genius! Putting Carlos Brown in gives UNLV the upset victory. Brown used his feet to move the sticks and run out the clock. Brown had three carries for 30 yards and completed a 3rd and 6 pass to seal the deal.

UNLV moves to 8-2 while #10 ranked SDSU falls to 7-2. The West division is now a tie but UNLV has the advantage due to the victory. The player of the game for UNLV is SDSU's kicker, Jerome Douglas. Douglas missed three kicks. That would have been the game difference.

You don't see defensive struggles like this very often. This game was fun and stressful. Yardage wise this game was really close.

pass SDSU 146 UNLV 207
    rush SDSU 116 UNLV 149
    first downs SDSU 16 UNLV 18

The big difference was time of possession. I milked the clock for 22 minutes while SDSU and their hurry up offense only used 10 minutes.

Next week is a bye and then in two weeks we face an up and down Wyoming team. The ticket to the MWC Championship game is ours for the taking. If we win out vs Wyoming and SJSU we win the West.

With that huge victory UNLV is now ranked #22 (SDSU now sits at #12). Senior MLB David Miller is currently ranked 4th for the Bednarik award and 7th for best LB. Mal Jalaal is sitting in first for best returner (over 1200 kick/punt return yards).

Based on the BCS it looks like Florida (9-0) and Clemson (8-1) will be in the NC. Texas, Ohio St., Virginia, and USC are close but just don't have enough BCS points. UNLV sits in 23rd with a 0.846. Not too bad for a team that was expected to struggle this season.

Around the league Oregon loses again, now sitting at 1-8. Tulsa was clobbered by UCF to fall to 3-6. Utah State was destroyed by Air Force and now sit at 1-9 with a 0-7 conference record. Ohio State continues to do well, beating MSU 28-14 to move to 8-1 and #3 overall.

Not much to report in the bye week. A number of recruits have locked me out... not sure why though??? The qb I was in the running for is one of the players to walk away. That one hurts as I had plans for him. I added a few recuits to the board as this draft class is not looking good. We have only signed three players and most of my targets has signed elsewhere.

Around the league...

#1 Florida (10-0)
    #2 Clemson (9-1)

Oregon falls to 1-9 with a loss to previously winless Washington State (38-28)
    Tulsa falls to 3-7 with a 26-21 loss to ECU

We now sit at #18 in the BCS. Right now we are predicted to play Washington in the Las Vegas Bowl...

Game 11: (8-2) @ (3-7)

It's my first game playing Wyoming. Personally this may be my favourite stadium to play at as it's really stunning IMO. This game should be a blowout all things considered. Wyoming... started the season off with a huge win and has since fell off the map. They have their starting MLB, ROLB and RT out for the season. Their D is just bad.... it's go time!

We lose the toss and as a result we take the ball to start. Jalaal has a 42 yard kickoff to start things. A beautiful drive ends with Dixon throwing an int at the 14 of Wyoming. Wasted drive! (ps... enough with the int's... wr's need to fight for the ball).

On third and seven the Wyoming qb is nailed by DE Sharpe and we get a fumble. Five plays later Dixon hits Gray for a one yard td. 7-0 UNLV with 3:52 left in the first half. Wyoming then gets the ball and goes down the field on to miss a 42 yard fg. UNLV's possession is a three and out. This is not a good sign for the game. My O has been stifled from the game .

On 4th down Wyoming goes for a fake punt... poor choice. UNLV gets the ball at the WYO 38. Dixon then throws a pic six. That's it... Carlos Brown is coming in. 7-7 tie .

What a great decision to put in Brown. On his first drive Brown goes 5-5 for 46 yards and has two carries for 26 yards and a rushing td (19 yards for a td). 14-7 UNLV.

With 1:06 remaining WYO goes for it and fourth and gets stuffed. UNLV takes over and then damn... Brown is stripped and WYO takes it to the house. Wow! A challenge and the runner is down... but the play is not reversed!!!!!!!!!!!! 14-14 with 33 seconds left.

UNLV gets the ball back and Brown leads the team down the field and connects with Jalaal from 11 yards out to go up 21-14 with 3 seconds left. With that a squib kick ends the half. This game is nuts! Wyoming's D is a liability yet their D has scored two td's. Three turnovers have really hurt us. Let's hope Brown stays on fire in the second. My D only gave up 82 yards. If they keep that effort up we should be fine.

WYO takes the ball to start the third. Five minute drive results in a 1 yard rushing td for WYO. 21-21. My next drive ends on a 4th and 4... nothing. My spidy sense is telling me that the cpu has decided to win this game...

The 3rd ends 21-21 with WYO on my doorstep. Huge stop by my D on the UNLV 12. WYO kicks the fg from the 38... and misses....!!!!...??? The score remains 21-21.

My gosh... I cannot run the ball and the the WYO secondary is really fast. Due to the wind I have to go for it on 4th and 4... finally I convert. Now were at the WYO 15. However, the drive ends with a 31 yard fg. UNLV goes up 24-21 with 3:19 remaining. It's hard to describe this D... they are running my routes and reacting to every single run and breaking all of my blocks... this is crazy.

With the score the Wyoming offense begins to march. I have decided to go super aggressive... the gamble pays off. Wyoming misses a 55 yarder... and we get the ball with 2:19 left. Huge third down conversion.... WYO is out of timeouts and out of time...

Brown takes a knee and it's over. How did we escape with a win??? I would have bet the farm we were going to lose that game. Dixon had 12 yards this game. That's two weak games in a row. Is it time to make a change??? Maybe...

Still shocked with my luck. We escaped from Wyoming and have now put together a six game winning streak. Heading into the last game of the regular season we head back to Vegas to take on SJSU. SJSU can be a tough game so I will not underestimate them.

Looking around the NCAA, USU coach Jeff Gilmore is in trouble. In his first year at USU he is 1-10. He signed a five year deal but I just don't see how he saves his job. My ex-DC Tyrone Dortch is safe as ULL is 4-6 in his first season. Purdue and Illinois are looking like they will need coaching changes as well. Both teams have struggled Illinois with 2 wins and 9 losses and Purdue with 1 win and 10 losses. It's so bad for Purdue that they are ranked #123! Tulsa isn't much better (3-8) ranked #116 and USU is even worse at #122.

The real shock is from the state of Oregon. The Ducks are 2-9 and ranked #97 while the Beavers are 4-7 and #107 overall. Another real shocker has to be #40 ranked Alabama with a 6-5 record. On the upside... SDSU is now ranked #7. My beloved ASU Sundevils have moved up to #20.

UNLV has now moved up to #16. With the last game of the season, we need to win. SDSU plays Nevada and if they win and I lose they win the West. Boise has already locked up the Mountain Division.

Game 12: (4-7) (9-2)

Last game of the regular season... the WEST division hangs in the balance. Go big or go home... coach Jaymo decides to bench senior QB Travis Dixon in favour of upstart senior Carlos Brown. The move is a risky one and a lot of people may question it but Dixon has gone ice cold and Brown offers a competent arm and the ability to scramble out of the pocket.

SJSU has an awful run D (#115). The game-plan calls for a heavy dose of running... that totally suits my qb's style. Enough of the preamble... it's go time!

SJSU loses the toss. I decide to kickoff. SJSU ends up turning the ball over on downs. UNLV starts at their own 38. After a nice drive Brown does his Dixon impression and throws a pic six... 7-0 SJSU... The game-plan isn't going so well... 5 carries for 8 yards.

Just like that it's the second quarter. After getting the ball back and putting together a drive, Morris misses an fg attempt from 50. The score remains 7-0 SJSU. As per usual with NCAA, low rated teams are laying well over their abilities... SJSU is taking it to me right now. SJSU backup qb (69 ovr) is 9-11 for 103 yards. Well, it's now 14-0. SJSU rb broke six tackles and rumbled into the endzone... this is not good...

On my next possession Brown hits Jalaal for a 48 yard td strike... 14-7 SJSU. SJSU gets the ball back but the momentum turns. They are stuffed by my aggressive D and have to punt on 4th and 17. UNLV gets the ball on the SJSU 48 and 9 plays later, Carlos Brown runs it in from the 8 yard line. The game is tied 14-14 with 1:32 left in the 2nd quarter.

As the half ends we move the ball down the field and come up with a 22 yard fg. 17-14 UNLV at the half. Playing Brown in this game has paid off thus far. Outside of the pic six, Brown has gone 11/15 for 143 yards and 7 rushes for 49 yards and 1 td.

To start the 3rd UNLV gets the ball. Man I wish my OL could hold their blocks like the cpu does... 3 and out. After two exchanges of possession with nothing to note, on UNLV's next possession we drive down the field and Brown hooks up with Gray for an 18 yard td strike. 24-14 UNLV.

To start the 4th quarter, the UNLV has been fierce. SJSU has been held to 122 yards total. SJSU has another three and out. UNLV then goes down the field and RB Coker runs it in from 15 yards out... 31-14 UNLV.

With 4:26 left, coach Jaymo sends in the mass subs. Before SJSU had to punt, backup DT Chris Smith (#55) recorded three straight sacks... wow!!! With UNLV getting the ball back, for the first time this year we see 3rd string freshman (rs) qb Thomas Morris (#3). Welcome to the NCAA Mr. Morris 1/1 for 6 yards and then a fumble...

No worries though... the final UNLV 31 SJSU 14. Statistically this game wasn't even close.

rush yards SJSU -8 UNLV 147
    pass yards SJSU 167 UNLV 231
    return yards SJSU 0 UNLV 151
    punts SJSU 5 UNLV 1
    sacks SJSU 1 UNLV 7

Carlos Brown ended up 17-22 for 223 yards 2td's and 1 int + 10 carries for 59 yards and 1 td.

So with that the WEST is mine... again. SDSU plays later but it doesn't matter as we beat them this season. That moves the UNLV win streak to 7 and the undefeated at Sam Boyd to 16 games.

The last week of the season is a bye week. UNLV is now sitting at #14. However, the shocker of the week, #1 Florida lost to #21 FSU. Ohio State jumps over Clemson to move into #1. Texas is #3 but with two losses basically the NC looks like it will be 11-1 Ohio St. vs. 11-1 Clemson.

Some other mentions. Tulsa ends the year 3-9, (122), Oregon ends the year 2-10 (112), Utah State ends the year 2-10 (106).

So with the bye week over we begin to prepare for #25 Boise State (10-2) and the MWC Championship game in Denver, Co.

Great season man. Good luck against Boise State. Give them an ass whooping for me!

Damn, Tulsa and Utah State are not getting any love in your dynasty. Damn you EA.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Great season man. Good luck against Boise State. Give them an ass whooping for me!

Damn, Tulsa and Utah State are not getting any love in your dynasty. Damn you EA.
    Thanks Smooth! I didn't think I would do as well as I did. Easily my record could have had at least 2-3 more losses... luck was on my side.

I probably won't be able to play the MWC Championship or my Bowl until next Friday as I am busy this week. After the season is complete I will probably take sme time off from NCAA 14. It's been fun but the little thingfs are starting to bother me (no injuries, mirror route running, the damn cpu no huddle, etc.). I think I need to take some time off and regroup as I have played a lot of NCAA since the ending announcement.

Welcome to Denver, home of the Mountain West Championship... Today's matchup may be a good one

#14 (10-2, 8-1mwc) vs. #25 (10-2, 8-1mwc)

Boise has the number 6th ranked pass O while I have the number 1 run D in the nation. The pundits are putting their money on the Broncos. Let's hope they are wrong.

It's a perfect day for football and with that it's game-time. UNLV loses the toss and Boise decides to kick off. We return it to the 21. ot a good start... after five plays Brown throws a tipped int and Boise takes the ball deep in UNLV territory. A few plays later Boise's qb scrambles in from 18. The refs decided NOT to call holding... 7-0 Boise.

UNLV gets to the 18 and coach Jaymo decides to go for it on fourth and 2. I come out in a Maryland set and Boise comes out in cover two. It's a power run resulting in a four yard loss...???...???...??? What is wrong with UNLV today???

The first quarter ends with Boise driving and early in the 2nd quarter Boise goes up 10-0 with a 30 yard fg. UNLV gets the ball back and moves down the field ending with Brown connecting with Brown for a 22 yard TD pass. 10-7 Boise with %;22 in the second quarter.

Boise's next drive ends with a punt. 3 and out... UNLV gets the ball back and stays committed to the run. It pays off... finally RB Brown breaks a big run and goes 39 yard to the house for a td. What a turn around. It's now 14-10 UNLV wth 3:22 left in the 2nd quarter.

Boise puts a nice drive together but fortune shines upon UNLV as CB Greg Harris makes a huge pick in the UNLV endzone. No damage done... With six seconds left in the quarter Brown hooks up with Brown for a 16 yard td. UNLV goes up 21-10 and that score will hold up to start the second half.

UNLV has been dominating (158 pass yards 146 rushing yards 10:23 time of possession. The MVP thus far... Brown 2.

QB #9 Brown 12/15 158 yards 2 ts's 1 int (+4 rushes for 25 yards)
    RB #33 Brown 9 att 86 yards 1 td (+ 6 catches 77 yards 2 td's)

Boise starts with the ball in the 3rd quarter. Boise goes three and out. UNLV gets the ball back and another tip int... damn! Boise ball at my 41. They don't take long to make us pay for our mistake... 3 yard td run... 21-17 UNLV. UNLV puts together a nice drive but we go for it on 4th and 1 at the Boise 4o and... stuffed again... wtf???

Boise is on the move to end the third quarter. It's still 21-17 but this is anyone's game. Boise ends up going for and making a 46 yard fg. The score is now 21-20 UNLV. After a good drive UNLV is forced to punt. There is 3:13 to go. UNLV's D holds strong and Boise punts. UNLV gets the ball back with 2:27 remaining. Starting from our 47 the game is in our hands. We come out all run based and Brown is a monster. Boise uses all their time outs and Brown runs out the clock...

21-20 UNLV wins! UNLV wins! UNLV wins!

Congrats to the MWC Champs!

RB Peter Brown was the game MVP (22 carries for 125 yards and 1 td plus 6 catches for 77 yards and 2 td's)

With the victory UNLV now is the three-peat MWC Champion!

In the conference championships there were a few upsets.

#9 USC over #10 Cal to win the PAC 12
    #7 VT over #2 Clemson to win the ACC

Congrats to Mal Jalaal for winning returner of the year. Also, congrats to Coach Jaymo for repeating as coach of the year. With our MWC victory we have been upgraded to #13 and have a date with #3 VT in the Orange Bowl.

Awesome stuff man! Congrats on the big win and the conference title and good luck against Virginia Tech.

Awesome stuff man! Congrats on the big win and the conference title and good luck against Virginia Tech.
    Thanks man! It was quite the accomplishment... cosiderin my OL. Boise played a weird game.... they are an air team yet they played groung and pound... Whatever. A win is a win.

I will play the Orange Bowl later tonight.

Well folks, this is for all the marbles... the Orange Bowl (2017).

(11-2) vs (11-2)

UNLV is vastly out-skilled... on paper anyways. VT has all the skill but their players have under-performed. They also have an injured LT and LG. That may be my advantage...

The stage is set; the weather is perfect; it's time for football! VT loses the toss and gets the ball first. VT's first play is a 12 yard run... that's followed by an 11 yard run and then a 10 yard run. OUCH! Where is my run D??? The drive is capped off by VT QB scrambling for 46 yards and a td. 79 yards on four plays... all rushes... and a td... 7-0 VT.

My first offensive possession... play one I am sacked and just like that it's 4th and 14. VT gets the ball back. Six plays later it's 14-0 Hokies as they score another rushing td. I literally cannot stop them. UNLV gets the ball back only to punt on the 7th play. With 2:29 left in the 1st the yard count is VT 132 UNLV 9. Oh good, VT has the ball and s driving... again...

VT caps off another drive with a 64 yard td run and it's now 21-0 with 2:05 left in the 1st quarter. Now I know what a "rented mule" feels like. On my next possession I lose one yard and it's three and out. VT drives all the way to my one and finally we catch a break... VT fumbles and UNLV takes over on the one.

My O found a weakness in the VT D... running up the gut. We go 98 yards over 15 plays and Brown hooks up with Gray for an 11 yard td. It's now 21-7 VT. We're behind but at least we have life. On VT's next possession they miss a 55 yard fg as it bounces off the post. UNLV has good field position with 1:02 left in the half.

UNLV gets to the six but time is up and we convert the fg to end the half down 21-10. That was a tough first half. VT had 222 rush yards and 94 pass yards in the first half. We had 105 pass yards and 59 rush yards. MY D needs a huge second half.

Great start to the second half. Four plays and 74 yards later and we have a td. RB Brown turns on the after burners with a 52 yard rush. Now we're back in it. VT is clinging to a 21-17 lead. The momentum has shifted. Now my D needs to step up. Come on UNLV D!!!

So what I said about my D stepping up... yeah not so much. VT continues to destroy my D with their run game and take it in form the one to solidify the lead. 28-17 VT with 5:31 left in the 3rd quarter.

On our next drive we work the clock and drive the field and then stall out on the six and have to go for another fg. That makes the score 28-20 with 9 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. Time is running out. My D has to stop the run game!!! But again... they don't. 10 plays 76 yards and a td which makes it 35-20 Hokies.

UNLV gets the ball back and we go three and out. Coach Jaymo decides to pull the trigger... Brown is out at QB and Dixon is in. It's possibly too late but we need a spark.

VT adds to the score with a 61 yard td strike. This game is over as it's 42-20 VT with 3:46 on the clock. Jalaal has a 59 yard return. On 4th down we cannot convert an inch. VT deserves the victory. I'm embarrassed by our play. VT takes over and begins to burn the clock. Coach Jaymo chooses not to use the timeouts... VT continues to add up the rushing yards.

VT finally runs out the clock though they make it all the way to my 21 yard line... Thank goodness it's over. This game was absolutely brutal! I have never been dominated like this. My D was shredded all game long. I had the #1 rush D and #1 D overall yet in this game I gave up 590 yards of offense and 675 total yards in the game. VT had 379 rush yards on 36 carries!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen anything like that before. What's even more embarrassing is that VT didn't punt once in the game.

The star of the Orange Bowl... VT senior RB Roy Rodgers (21 rushes 253 yards 2 td's)

Honestly there are no positives in this game. My seniors deserved better... Giving up 379 rush yards and 211 pass yards and only gaining 151 rush yards and 179 pass yards is pathetic!

Around the NCAA:

Ohio State wins the NC with a 52-23 thumping of Texas
    VT takes the #2 spot in the BCS rankings
    SDSU claims #3 in the BCS with a 42-39 win over UCF in the Fiesta Bowl
    USC takes 4th in the BCS with a 35-16 victory over Ole Miss in the Rose Bowl
    Florida takes 5th with a 37-17 beating of BYU in the Sugar Bowl

UNLV ends up in 14th in the BCS rankings (18th in media)

USC senior RB Matt battle won the Heisman, Walter camp, and Walker... (1476 rush yards and 30 td's)

UNLV All NCAA (first team)

LE B. Sharpe (sr)
    DT K. Butler (sr)
    MLB D. Miller (sr)
    returner M. Jalaal (fr)

All NCAA Freshman

WR M. Jalaal (fr)

ALL MWC (1st team)

RB P Brown (sr)
    RT C Brown (sr)
    LE B Sharpe (sr)
    DT K Butler (sr)
    MLB D Miller (sr)
    FS D Smith (sr)
    returner M Jalaal (fr)

All MWC (2nd team)

WR B Gray (jr)
    RG J Bell (jr)
    DT M Britt (sr)
    CB M Douglas (so)
    K L Morris (sr)
    P T Irby (so)

With an 11-3 season UNLV has offered me a 7 year extension to which I politely declined. I will continue on with my contract which takes me to 2020. In three full seasons at UNLV:

2015: 11-3 MWC Champs; Orange Bowl Champs
    2016: 13-1 MWC Champs; Sugar Bowl Champs
    2017: 11-3 MWC Champs

I am 35-7 as coach of UNLV. I am 7-2 vs top 25 and have a 2-1 bowl record and a 3-0 rivalry record. South Carolina is making a major push for my services but I am still committed to UNLV.

Damn, tough loss man.

Hopefully you can improve next season, maybe get some revenge on the Hokies.

Damn, tough loss man.

Hopefully you can improve next season, maybe get some revenge on the Hokies.
    Yeah, honestly I am a little scared to play them. I'm still in shock over that loss. If we meet in a bowl then it's go time but assuming that I stay at UNLV (which is the plan) VT is not on the schedule. For 2018 season I have the 2nd half of back-to-backs with @ Wake Forest and at home to Georgia. My third game is a new back-to-back but I haven't finalized that team yet though the original plan is a Pac 12 school.

Next year may be a real challenge (I know I said that last season but recruiting has NOT gone well. UNLV only currently have signed 2 recruits...???... I have deficiencies everywhere. That factor may determine if I schedule a PAC 12 school or a MAC/CUSA team.

I am also concerned about my coordinators. There is a good chance both will be taken in the carousel. I would put money that my D coordinator will be in a HC hunt. Who will fill his place? I'm a 4-3 guy and don't do 3-4. Will I have a major system change?

Right now there are a lot of question marks as we begin the off season. I'm not sure when I will get a chance to play again. Possibly next weekend I hope to finish the off season. Then I will take a hiatus from the game and re-charge.

So the carousel begins. The offers are coming fast and furious. I am offered HC gigs at:

South Carolina
    Oregon
    Colorado
    Maryland
    Oregon State
    Purdue
    UAB
    Rice
    Kentucky
    Tulsa
    Buffalo (my D coordinator John Bailey signed a 5 year deal)
    Memphis
    Texas Tech
    Tulane
    Louisiana Tech
    North Texas
    Florida Atlantic
    Utah State
    Western Michigan
    Eastern Michigan

The Purdue and Syracuse jobs were hard to pass up but I need to put in at least one more year at UNLV. Plus I am looking for a certain offer that will meet my needs.

My new D coordinator is Kyle Whittingham, former HC of EMU. He signed a four year deal. He's a 4-3 guy which is good but his prestige is only a D+. Nice! He has 22 coach skills.

16 players graduated this year and some were huge contributors to my team. They have not been replaced to this point. Recruiting has gone poorly and I have only landed a few players. I doubt we will field a full roster of 70 players

I was very surprised to see that none of my players were drafted. However, I did have one player choose to transfer to UNLV. Centre Blake Richardson (#71) from Washington is a big boy. He's 6'0" 268lbs and a freshman to boot. His ovr is only 59 but I will take him because I need the players.
    Last edited by jaymo76; 11-10-2013 at 02:04 AM.