Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 10, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    I am guessing they cut down the length of replays due to the Dynasty Wire and the fact the highlights we save stay indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I am guessing they cut down the length of replays due to the Dynasty Wire and the fact the highlights we save stay indefinitely.
    I don't think so because some of the ones cut are cut down to like 8 seconds whereas some of the ones that are uncut are as much as 23 seconds. My bet is that it is to save on memory in order to achieve the new lighting and ball rotation in flight. Although apparently there was a similar issue last year in Madden and they were able to patch it... here's hoping that the upcoming patch addresses it.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I don't think so because some of the ones cut are cut down to like 8 seconds whereas some of the ones that are uncut are as much as 23 seconds. My bet is that it is to save on memory in order to achieve the new lighting and ball rotation in flight. Although apparently there was a similar issue last year in Madden and they were able to patch it... here's hoping that the upcoming patch addresses it.
    Nice, didn't know that about Madden. I would be really pumped if this got addressed. I had an awesome catch last night in SBCOL that I couldn't upload. Heck after 5 games and getting my first win I wanted to show the world. Anyways glad that there is a possibility of it being patched in the future, now back to the grind preparing this team to rebound...........

are they playing tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    are they playing tonight?
    It'll either be tonight or tomorrow whenever ID is free. Once I get off of work, I'll be driving back to Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    It'll either be tonight or tomorrow whenever ID is free. Once I get off of work, I'll be driving back to Dallas.
    It depends on how tired I am tonight, otherwise Tomorrow afternoon would be great.

have a fresca and play

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    It depends on how tired I am tonight, otherwise Tomorrow afternoon would be great.
    Just made it back home, and tomorrow afternoon will work, because I'm pretty tired from the drive.

Well, I was up from 6 yesterday and today I don't have to work so I'll be ready to go. I should be here all day as it's miserable outside.

I fell asleep before midnight anyways. My work schedule is so random due this Ohio weather (supposed to feel like mid-100s up to 110 starting around 1 and the rest of the day), so I've got today off.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 08-12-2010 at 07:34 AM.

I'm online right now ID.

I'm on now, so whenever.

Oklahoma's 7 turnovers doom in 42-25 loss to Texas Tech.

Actually had a chance to come back with my backups in to sway off injuries from the main guys although Landry Jones sucked pretty bad. We had four late possessions: one ended on fourth down, two turnovers, and a TD, all the turnovers (either on downs or turnovers) were all in TT territory. We had some luck with recovering a muffed punt and an onside kick, too.

We had chances, but couldn't get it done.

I was heated at the muff punt, my just couldn't pick up the ball. I was caught off guard with onside because my started talking to me and threw my train of thought off. I think I did a good job shutting down Miller too. I achieved what I wanted to do in terms of splitting my last 2 user games.