Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2017 - Conference Championship Week

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2017 - Conference Championship Week

The week will advance again on Monday, June 9. (JB is out of town for a few of these days, so deadline may be extended.)

SEC Championship
    #5 Tennessee (marcotte) vs. #2 Arkansas (JBHuskers)

Big Ten Championship
    #3 Maryland (HANDSWARD) vs. #1 Minnesota (gschwendt)

Good luck!

Hands, how does Sunday at 9e/8c look? If not then, what does Monday night look like?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Hands, how does Sunday at 9e/8c look? If not then, what does Monday night look like?
    That works for me. See you then.

Recruit
    Congrads on Handsward and gschwendt for playing in Big Ten champion hope to some day be as good as u guys.

JB, when is good for you? I know you might be out of town, but I am available any night besides tonight after 9pm EST.

It's looking like I am not gonna be home in time for this tonight. I can play later, like 10:30 ET. If that is too late, I can only play at 7:00 ET Monday night (I have a 9:30 hockey game so I need to be done playing no later than 8:45). Or I am wide open Tuesday night anytime after 7:00 ET.

No problem. Let's try Monday at 7e/6c, if it falls through, we'll find a time Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    JB, when is good for you? I know you might be out of town, but I am available any night besides tonight after 9pm EST.
    I won't be available until Wednesday after 6 central.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I won't be available until Wednesday after 6 central.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    No problem, gives our players more time to rest after a tough SEC schedule .

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    No problem. Let's try Monday at 7e/6c, if it falls through, we'll find a time Tuesday night.
    Let's just do Tuesday since it looks like the other game won't be done until Wednesday. I just got home from work and I still haven't had dinner. I gotta eat soon so I can play hockey tonight. Combine that with us not having enough time if we run into any connection issues.

Let's plan on 7:30 ET. Let me know if it needs to be any later. I promise that I have tomorrow night wide open.

Tomorrow night works. Not certain on the time, will probably want it to be a bit later, preferably 9e/8c if that works for you. If that doesn't work, let me know and we can work something else out.

9 ET works for me. See you then.

I'm going out of town on Friday so if I make it to the NCG, I would have to play on Wednesday night (after JB/Marcotte) or Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    9 ET works for me. See you then.
    I'm online and ready to play when you are.

Minnesota kills Maryland 44-3. The Terps offense could get nothing going as their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The Gophers on the other hand had their offense in full force with some big plays in the passing game and a big run.

Good game gschwendt. Very frustrating game on my side. Constantly stalling at midfield cause I couldn't complete a pass took its toll. Running every single play wasn't gonna get it done with my o line. Hopefully I can figure out the QB Acc thing. Everyone else seems to throw pretty accurately but I just seem to throw it nowhere near my receiver over half the time.

Minnesota excels in all phases of the game as they win the Big 10 Title and punch their ticket to the National Championship by defeating Maryland 44-3. Offensively, HB Brian Walker lead the way with 22 carries for 165 yards and a touchdown. From QB Chris Streveler the Gophers completed 18/23 passes for 241 yards with 3 touchdowns (including a hail mary to end the first half) and a pick. Defensively, the Gophers were stifling holding the Terps to 106 yards of total offense and added 3 interceptions to their tally including 2 by CB Ben Henry.

With the win, the Gophers now will turn on their TVs in the lockerroom as they await the results of the Tennessee vs Arkansas SEC Championship to determine their opponent in the NCG.

GG Hands... I imagine that was horrible to sit through on your end. I know on at least a handful you were throwing a bit early (like before the receiver was making his cut) but on most of them, it was just thrown way out in front of him for no apparent reason.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    Minnesota kills Maryland 44-3. The Terps offense could get nothing going as their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The Gophers on the other hand had their offense in full force with some big plays in the passing game and a big run.

Good game gschwendt. Very frustrating game on my side. Constantly stalling at midfield cause I couldn't complete a pass took its toll. Running every single play wasn't gonna get it done with my o line. Hopefully I can figure out the QB Acc thing. Everyone else seems to throw pretty accurately but I just seem to throw it nowhere near my receiver over half the time.
    Ur not the only one who cant figure out the QB ACC thing I have had the same issue all season with my QB, in my 3 losses it I could have at least completed half of my bad passes I may have won a few, anyway I understand your furastion.
    Last edited by Joker1170; 06-11-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Marcotte, what time works for you tonight?
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Marcotte, what time works for you tonight?
    Around 9pm EST?

You have to warm up your QB with short passes, and don't throw bullet passes early on. If you do, he will miss and continue to miss for a while.