Here is the latest Tuesday Series Weekly Challenge.

Auction Block
Overall: 90
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Games Consumed: Yes
Description: Take on this team of the most popular base player items in this week's edition of the Auction House Challenge. Win this game to receive a coin reward and unlock Community Game 1. Expires Tuesday, September 3. (Varsity difficulty)
Reward: 750 Coins
Unlock Requirements: None

Texas_Hiro
Overall: 90
Quarter Length: 3 Minutes
Description: Take on Texas_Hiro's 'Say What' squad in this edition of Community Team of the Week. Play against a roster full of players with odd or uncommon last names. Expires Tuesday, September 3. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1000 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Auction Block in this sequence

xSam I Am 813x
Overall: 93
Description: Take on xSam I Am 813x's 'Rowdy Gentlemen' squad in this edition of Community Team of the Week. Play against a roster full of players from schools who attended a top 10 party school. Expires Tuesday, September 3. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1250 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Texas_Hiro in this sequence

MSC123123
Overall: 94
Description: Take on MSC123123's 'Little Brother' squad in this edition of Community Team of the Week. A roster full of players who played at inferior state schools. Expires Tuesday, September 3. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1500 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete xSam I Am 813x in this sequence

ESPN Ultimate Team
Overall: 98
Quarter Length: 4 Minutes
Description: In our final ESPN Challenge, take on a squad of every ESPN player that has been released this preseason. Win this game and receive a Gold Reward Pack. Expires Tuesday, September 3. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: Gold Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete MSC123123 in this sequence