Thread: Player Lock Set

• Facebook
  • Display

Player Lock Set

Hey guys I just wanted to share what has been working for me in my Offline Dynasty and OD. Feel free to try them and send feedback I've just started my third year in my offline dynasty and my first OD and this set is working really well. The reason I made this set is to have a complete simulation style game, with the player lock feature you don't have to worry about "accidental" cheese plays. So here they are enjoy.

Game Play Options:

Offensive/Defensive Skill: Heisman
    User Vs User Skill: Heisman
    Injuries: On
    Fatigue: On
    Quarter Length:12
    Game Speed: Very Slow
    Player Min Speed Threshold:38 (New Adjustment)
    Home Field Advantage Effects: On
    Ice the Kicker: On

Game Rules:

Offsides: 100
    False Start: 54
    Holding: 54
    Facemask: 54
    Offensive Pass Interference:99
    Defensive Pass Interference: 54
    KR/PR Interference: 99
    Clipping: 33
    Intentional Grounding: 54
    Roughing the Passer: 54
    Roughing the Kicker: 99

Custom AI (On all categories it's the same for User and CPU)

QB Accuracy: 5
    Pass Blocking:10
    WR Catching: 45
    RB Ability: 0
    Run Blocking: 0
    Pass Coverage: 0
    Interceptions: 20
    Rush Defense: 25
    Tackling: 25
    FG Power: 50
    FG Accuracy: 35
    Punt Power: 40
    Punt Accuracy: 35
    Kickoff Power: 50

Auto Subs (These are the same for both Offensive/Defensive sets and all positions.)

Sub Out: 0
    Sub in: 1

Here you go guys look forward to your feedback.
    Last edited by cbslink89; 09-09-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks for posting, I'm always looking for a good Sim-style set to try out.

Question, with Player Min Speed Threshold:100 does it make everyone have the same speed?

I was under the assumption that if you put it on 0, a fast RB would outrun a slower LB for example, if you put it on 100 is everyone fast/equal? DT same speed as a WR?

Also with Auto Subs (These are the same for both Offensive/Defensive sets and all positions.)

Sub Out: 0
    Sub in: 1

Does that mean they basically never leave and then come right back in?
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 08-24-2013 at 07:29 PM.

I heard the same thing on the Speed Threshold for both Madden and NCAA for years but I haven't seen that at all, I had runs of 68 and 77 with Oklahoma's FB T. Millard lol now it was against Louisiana Monroe and had big plays against me as well I think that rule is overrated when we consider that most DLine players are running in the 4.7-4.8 range and most RB are in the 4.4-4.5 range so side to side not much separation. On the autosubs it depends on what type of game your playing when I play in the SEC players get tired in the second half more because it's a running league. The most anyone stay's out if they reach maximum fatigue is 4 to 5 plays then they're back in. The good thing about that is that you have to scheme for it in the fourth quarter, so you put in sub packages to avoid your star players from getting to tired.

Quote Originally Posted by cbslink89 View Post
    I heard the same thing on the Speed Threshold for both Madden and NCAA for years but I haven't seen that at all, I had runs of 68 and 77 with Oklahoma's FB T. Millard lol now it was against Louisiana Monroe and had big plays against me as well I think that rule is overrated when we consider that most DLine players are running in the 4.7-4.8 range and most RB are in the 4.4-4.5 range so side to side not much separation. On the autosubs it depends on what type of game your playing when I play in the SEC players get tired in the second half more because it's a running league. The most anyone stay's out if they reach maximum fatigue is 4 to 5 plays then they're back in. The good thing about that is that you have to scheme for it in the fourth quarter, so you put in sub packages to avoid your star players from getting to tired.
    Ok, sounds great! Thanks for the response and reasoning behind your sliders. I'm going to give them a test run. Thanks again!

No problem one more I forgot to put on my original post. You need to set your offensive tempo to conservative this will help the game go by faster.

I made a quick video with some game play footage check it and give me some feedback bare with the video I'll work at getting better http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5hmFpSOlNVc