Thread: Impossible Challenge - Week 5

• Facebook
  • Display

Impossible Challenge - Week 5

The latest Impossible Challenge is now available. Let us know how you fare in this tough match-up!

Overall: 99
    Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
    Games Consumed: No
    Description: Take on our 'Greatest Ultimate Team' available to receive the Week 4 Ultimate Team Trophy! Collect all 10 trophies for the 'Impossible' Collection. CPU uniform based on 2012 Final Top 10: #6 Texas A&M. (Heisman difficulty)
    Reward: 2000 Coins + Ultimate Trophy 5 Item
    Unlock Requirements: Complete Week 4 in this sequence

Basmare
    Another 17-14 with the option working again. Was testing out showing a note in the picture. All these jealous people online bother winners wondering if the winning picture is fake.

Last edited by Basmare; 08-22-2013 at 03:09 AM.

The picture I always take for the contest is of the card you get, that way it includes the team name on the bottom of the screen.
    The dude abides.

Basmare
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    The picture I always take for the contest is of the card you get, that way it includes the team name on the bottom of the screen.
    I know. They still complained Leads to the most pointless discussions under the announcement of the winner.
    Funny thing BTW was that I beat it and tweeted it 5 minutes before they announced the challenge to be live.

This one was really annoying with the CPU using full on bullshit trying to finally beat me. 3 fumbles, 2 warping picks that shouldn't have even been close, all while their QB could do no wrong. Still didn't work. Held them from inside the 10 yard line (completed a little dump down over the middle to about the 2 and was tackled as time expired) and won 28-24.

I still have to laugh about my 97 speed RB getting run down by defensive lineman like nothing. Looks so retarded.

Yeah I don't think we should even base any kind of reality when it comes to these.
    The dude abides.

was up 14-0 and the stupid servers die. What the hell is wrong with them ?