Thread: Impossible Challenge - Week 4

• Facebook
  • Display

Impossible Challenge - Week 4

The latest Impossible Challenge is now available. Let us know how you fare in this tough match-up!

Overall: 99
    Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
    Games Consumed: No
    Description: Take on our 'Greatest Ultimate Team' available to receive the Week 4 Ultimate Team Trophy! Collect all 10 trophies for the 'Impossible' Collection. CPU uniform based on 2012 Final Top 10: #7 Stanford. (Heisman difficulty)
    Reward: 2000 Coins + Ultimate Trophy 4 Item
    Unlock Requirements: Complete Week 3 in this sequence

Basmare
    First try 17-14. Option didn't work as well as in the previous weeks.

and thanks for the stadium

Something weird is happening to me trying to play this challenge. The game loads as a game between the regular Stanford Cardinal and Wyoming Cowboys(my ultimate team). The set up is all correct and then once the game loads and the screen with top players shows up it shows the current players not the ultimate team for either team. The first time I quit and tried again. 2nd time I decided to play the game out and see what happened. I won and at the end of the game the reward screen flashed but nothing showed up. I exited back out to the lobby and checked the game again and it still shows it being unplayed. I just now tried it again for the 3rd time and again I'm getting the stock teams not ultimate teams. Anybody else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cjfranc81 View Post
    Something weird is happening to me trying to play this challenge. The game loads as a game between the regular Stanford Cardinal and Wyoming Cowboys(my ultimate team). The set up is all correct and then once the game loads and the screen with top players shows up it shows the current players not the ultimate team for either team. The first time I quit and tried again. 2nd time I decided to play the game out and see what happened. I won and at the end of the game the reward screen flashed but nothing showed up. I exited back out to the lobby and checked the game again and it still shows it being unplayed. I just now tried it again for the 3rd time and again I'm getting the stock teams not ultimate teams. Anybody else having this problem?
    Yeah. I reported that to the devs. Same thing happened to me.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah. I reported that to the devs. Same thing happened to me.
    Thanks for the response. Looks like the patch cleaned it up. Beat them first try 21-17!

I actually won 10 to 6...wow

I'll have a highlight later but I think I should have lost LOL

the CPU threw a what looks like a TD pass but he ran out of end zone after catching it...he was tackled and cpu gave me the win
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-22-2013 at 01:33 PM.

cpu scores TD on last play of game but it wasn't ruled a TD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cpu just gangs up on you