Thread: (360) In It To Win It

• Facebook
  • Display

(360) In It To Win It

I'm posting this to see if there is any interest in starting a new 360 dynasty for serious dedicated players who play sim style and like the challenge of building a program from the bottom up. Take a look at the rules and if you are interested reply to the post or send me a PM. All prospective members of the league must play an online game against myself or a already accepted dynasty member before being let in.

Console & League name - (360) In It To Win It

League Difficulty: All-American

Teams available/custom conference layout: Any 1* and some 2* teams available. You must start out as a new coach and a coordinator. Year 1 conferences will stay the same then they will be updated as time goes on.

Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): Two user games must be played a year but you are able to play more. I would like to advance every Tuesday and Friday.

Scheduling: I will set up a thread here for all of our league business

Rules: Sim style. Must punt on fourth down or kick field goals unless in the fourth quarter and you are trying to make a comeback. No huddle should be used sparingly, and no abusing the AI with nano blitzing.

Recruiting Rules: No over signing of players will be tolerated. Here is the formula we will use.

Team has 15 seniors, one transfer out and is 2* prestige. That team may sign 18 players. 15+1+2

When cutting players you may only cut freshmen and Sophomores, so basically no cutting of upperclassmen.

Coaching Contracts: You may leave your current job at the end of the season for any job you are offered. If you can move up quickly more power to you but all the rest of the rules still apply.