Thread: Keeping your Dynasty fresh Thread (Community Project)

• Facebook
  • Display

Arrow Keeping your Dynasty fresh Thread (Community Project)

I want to start a thread of ideas to keep your dynasty still fun and playable thoughout the year. I want to dynasty community to have input on this thread also. This is the reason why I started it (hint the title). Please share!!!! Here are my ideas:

* If you currect OC/DC or both of them leave for jobs. The team brings in a new OC/DC or both. I make myself use their playbooks they bring in for at least the year. If things isn't going as well. Switch back to the offense you was running before and make yourself the OC/HC (Mike Leach).

* If your a 1 * program. I set a 65 OVR limit for the lowest I can go for new incoming players when recruiting. If you have points remaining, I only go after players with their Lock % is in the teens only. You never know you may get lucky with one or two and find some hidden gems.

* If you have a new OC/DC and have position of good players (ie: HB's, WR's LB's etc) then make a custom of the current OC and add formations like flexbone, wishbone, 5 wide, 4 wide, etc to get the players out on the field!

* If you have two good QB's use a two QB system. Especially If you have one good scambler and one good procket passer.

* On defense, this where my mouth waters. I run the 335 defense and I love speed. An I am not shy of taking a FS/SS and making him a LB or a LB making him a DE/DT.

What yours? DISCUSS!!!!

Freshman
    On 14, I've started out as the DC because defense is such a challenge I'm enjoying playing DC on this years version. So far I have help my team stay undefeated with some key turnovers. I'm hoping to eventually get a HC job. Having that as a goal keep things fresh for me.