Thread: Impossible Challenge - Week 2

• Facebook
  • Display

Impossible Challenge - Week 2

Impossible Challenge - Week 2

Overall: 99
    Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
    Games Consumed: No
    Take on our 'Greatest Ultimate Team' available to receive the Week 2 Ultimate Team Trophy! Collect all 10 trophies for the 'Impossible' Collection. CPU uniform based on 2012 Final Top 10: #9 Florida. (Heisman difficulty)
    Reward: 2000 Coins + Ultimate Trophy 2 Item
    Unlock Requirements: Complete Week 1 (Heisman) in this sequence

Last edited by cdj; 07-31-2013 at 05:54 PM.

LOL freaking annoying crap. The AI/CPU just pulls your players out of the way, knocks them over, makes them stupid and does exactly what it needs to exactly when needed . Along with the fact hat defense sucks anyway.....

0-1 so far lol

efing stupid...every pass near them is intercepted..every pass by them..your defenders are not near or can only knock it down or theres 3 defenders there and they are handcuffed by the AI to do nothing

Put the clock to conservative and just run 2 or 3 different read options over and over. If I get the ball first, I make sure I go in the half at least up by 7. If I get it second, I make sure I'm tied. From there, it's just managing time and making sure you have the last possession. Trying to stop them is pretty well useless. Unless they get into "stupid play calling mode," chances of getting a stop are slim. Playing the clock and making sure you end up with an extra possession is probably the best way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Put the clock to conservative and just run 2 or 3 different read options over and over. If I get the ball first, I make sure I go in the half at least up by 7. If I get it second, I make sure I'm tied. From there, it's just managing time and making sure you have the last possession. Trying to stop them is pretty well useless. Unless they get into "stupid play calling mode," chances of getting a stop are slim. Playing the clock and making sure you end up with an extra possession is probably the best way to do it.
    haha ok,maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    haha ok,maybe
    Trust me, it works. I'm 2-0 in the Impossible Challenges. Both scores were 24-7. If you get the CPU down, they turn stupid and will start making mistakes. If you let them get ahead, though, they'll just keep being perfect. I've had 200+ rushing in both games as well, and only throw when they get me in 3rd and 5+.

In this week's challenge, if you've got good corners, just sit in 326 Cover 2 Man with press and both DE set to spies. Play the middle with the MLB and just wait for Vick to make a mistake. It's probably best to cover the TE or RB with the LB because they can't be bumped and are often the ones that will end up getting open.

In fact, both of my games for the 2 weeks have been exactly the same. I manage to get a stop on the opening drive, then score to make it 7-0. I give up a score, but get a field goal right before the half. I get the ball to start the half and get a score to make it 17-7. CPU turns dumb and I get a stop, followed by a score to ice it.

Whew that was tough, probably 6 or 7 tries, but got it 24-21.
    The dude abides.

Trust me, it works. I'm 2-0 in the Impossible Challenges. Both scores were 24-7. If you get the CPU down, they turn stupid and will start making mistakes. If you let them get ahead, though, they'll just keep being perfect. I've had 200+ rushing in both games as well, and only throw when they get me in 3rd and 5+.

In this week's challenge, if you've got good corners, just sit in 326 Cover 2 Man with press and both DE set to spies. Play the middle with the MLB and just wait for Vick to make a mistake. It's probably best to cover the TE or RB with the LB because they can't be bumped and are often the ones that will end up getting open.

In fact, both of my games for the 2 weeks have been exactly the same. I manage to get a stop on the opening drive, then score to make it 7-0. I give up a score, but get a field goal right before the half. I get the ball to start the half and get a score to make it 17-7. CPU turns dumb and I get a stop, followed by a score to ice it.
    which playbook has 3 2 6 ?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Whew that was tough, probably 6 or 7 tries, but got it 24-21.

which playbook has 3 2 6 ?
    Multiple D does for sure. I'm pretty sure 3-4 and 4-3 both have it as well. 4-2-5 does not, not sure about 3-3-5.

Multiple D does for sure. I'm pretty sure 3-4 and 4-3 both have it as well. 4-2-5 does not, not sure about 3-3-5.
    I of course had a 4 2 5 lol

crap crap crap. fall the heck down already

Last edited by ram29jackson; 08-01-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have Heisman Winner Vick, so that helped with the read option. Slant routes seem to work also. It also helped that Revis intercepted the CPU late in the 4th. I actually did make a couple stops too.
    The dude abides.

its crap like this that annoys me in all game modes in NCAA anyway.

I'm throwing a lob pass to a WR ten yards down field , 5 yards behind the defender and the AI Guides the pass into the defenders hands because it wants to

basically in all modes its the defender and the AI dictating the trajectory of the ball especially on deeper passes not where the offensive player is and it happens all day on Heisman lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You just need to quit whining and figure it out
    The dude abides.

You just need to quit whining and figure it out
    I realize its a stupid toy/game but i'm still pointing out the poor logic involved.

its not whining,its analyzing. That's the point, I did figure it out. He was wide open at any other game mode level but the Heisman level cheats and takes it away from you. All the stuff they said they corrected or improved...all the sliding-shifting and warping of players is all still violently there, especially on Heisman.

I realize its a stupid toy/game but i'm still pointing out the poor logic involved.

its not whining,its analyzing. That's the point, I did figure it out. He was wide open at any other game mode level but the Heisman level cheats and takes it away from you. All the stuff they said they corrected or improved...all the sliding-shifting and warping of players is all still violently there, especially on Heisman.
    It's a super team, not supposed to be sim. That's why it doesn't bother me.
    The dude abides.

It's a super team, not supposed to be sim. That's why it doesn't bother me.
    ultimately it doesn't "bother" me either. If it did, I wouldn't play it anymore and actually be mad.

I'm just talking about what i'm seeing and this is the place for it. The AI makes for some outrageous hi-larity

ultimately it doesn't "bother" me either. If it did, I wouldn't play it anymore and actually be mad.

I'm just talking about what i'm seeing and this is the place for it. The AI makes for some outrageous hi-larity
    Week 1 only took one try. This took 6 to 8. I lost count because I would quit if it was looking grim after a quarter and a half. Thank god that these don't consume games.
    The dude abides.