Thread: Please need help wr stops

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please need help wr stops

Hopefully someone is having this problem but when I switch to user catch my guy (after catching it) will slow WAY down and nearly stopping and I can't go nowhere and get no YAC! IDK if its the way I cut up to up field or what i'm doing! Tryed reinstalling gaming tune and still a no go! Sliders are normal and I'm on Heisman!

Another thing, if I don't use the new acceleration button am I going full speed? Like I hear u run out of gas so how do I break big gains??? I'm used to just holding it down for everything both offense and defense!

Thanks for ANY help

Everyone is having this issue. As soon as you take control of the receiver he slows down. It's very frustrating. All you can do is let the cpu catch and run for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Everyone is having this issue. As soon as you take control of the receiver he slows down. It's very frustrating. All you can do is let the cpu catch and run for you.
    Ya its so annoying and its hard to play the game with it! I really hope its fixed in the patch that hopefully comes soon cause i cant play this game with it! Thanks for replying!

In the demo, I noticed if you play on Normal game speed with low threshold 20 or less the WR stopping after catches and the HB stopping on toss plays goes away. I hate the slow feel of the game on normal, but it does eliminate those two highly annoying issues for me.

For some reason I turned it down to "All American" difficulty on offense and kept the same settings as before and I have no problems! This is ridiculous but until an update, I'm going to have to stay on All American until an updated patch happens! Thanks for the help guys!