Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 8, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    Under 20 minutes 'til kickoff of #1 Texas @ #3 Oklahoma.. I've been up for 14 hours today, so let's hope I can make it until about 2am.

Well, we're going to have to wait until the afternoon for our showdown.

Three attempts, one lagout and two freezes between us, and with it being 1am here, I can't stay up until 3am playing this game, I was fine with 1:30-2 but the night can't drag on for me.

So we'll try again this afternoon, since it's now Friday.

What time is kickoff Papa and Iron?

Same time as last night....when I was home....he was at work and vice versa until I get off tonight.

There is always tomorrow if not. Let me know when y'all are done and I will advance. I don't mind as it has given me more time to get my offense ready for psu.

No worries here either, if tomorrow is better that sounds good. No sense in playing while exhausted that is for sure. Big game!

No converted third downs + 4 turnovers + missed tackles give Texas a blowout win over the Sooners. 41-7 in the mid-4th.

What an awful performance. Texas runs all over our defense for 300+ yards and 4 TDs and what seemed like 100 broken tackles.

I'm not sure if we even would have scored if DeMarco Murray wouldn't have broken through Texas' defense in the 1st quarter on a bizarre TD run.

Landry Jones threw 2 picks, Drew Allen threw a richocet INT. Heisman leader Dejuan Miller only had one catch for 15 yards, and this most certainly takes him out of the Heisman lead.

When it all came down to it, Oklahoma had commited four turnovers, and punted six times, they had 11 offensive possessions and besides a 85-yard TD drive and a 50+ yard drive that ended in a fumble, they had less than 12 yards per offensive possession. Oklahoma's first converted third down was in the 4th quarter after the Sooners pulled starters to stay away from injury after the game was already decided and out of hand. Texas led the game 31-7 at the half, and ended the game on a 34-0 run.

I'm glad we got the game into tonight and fatigue/exhaustion from work wasn't a factor. Luckily we got it in on the first try and last night seems like a server problem and tonight it was pretty much lag-free on my end except for a couple plays in the 1st quarter and one extra point.

Hopefully we don't fall much further than 10th in the polls and Miller no lower than 3rd.

Oneback's still on PS3. Did either of you let him know we're Ready to Advance?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Oneback's still on PS3. Did either of you let him know we're Ready to Advance?
    Advancing now.

I see that. Lol.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud