Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 14: Freezing Issues

• Facebook
  • Display
    The game rebooted and kicked me out to my PSN home screen when I was in practice mode twice.

exactly my experience... one second I am in practice mode... screen goes black snd then... ps home screen

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hard freeze loading into an Ultimate Team weekly challenge game. PS3.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Hard freeze loading into an Ultimate Team weekly challenge game. PS3.
    3rd hard freeze in the same game of the Tuesday Series. Even turned live weather off. No dice.
    The dude abides.

Hard freeze looking through NFUT Auction Block following a sort. (PS3)

Hey guys,

So I'm experiencing a soft freeze after attempting to load any offline dynasty file on PS3. I've attempted turning on the auto save & creating a new dynasty & can't get into the new file either. This started about 4 days ago & I haven't made it into the game a single time. I've posted on EA's site & haven't heard anything in a few days now.

One thing I've read today is someone deleted the latest update to the game but this was referring to NCAA 12 & then declined the update when the game saw it was out of date. I'll try that tonight & see if it works.

Jeff

freezes after leaving ncaaut head 2 head games..it seems it happens if you are too long in the post game menu before you exit and then you exit and the screen goes a shade dark but wont lighten again

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    freezes after leaving ncaaut head 2 head games..it seems it happens if you are too long in the post game menu before you exit and then you exit and the screen goes a shade dark but wont lighten again
    I had that problem every time I left HTH Ultimate team games.......so I shelved the game and started waiting on a patch......still waiting....

Mine freezes up every time I advance between weeks in my offline dynasty. However, after 30 seconds or so it kicks back in.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I had that exact same soft freeze today.

It also soft froze in NFUT today in the menus, when trying to look at the Auction Block IIRC.

(PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Mine freezes up every time I advance between weeks in my offline dynasty. However, after 30 seconds or so it kicks back in.
    Yes! I thought I was the only one or maybe my system was having issues but the game does actually freeze when switching weeks.

PS3, offline dynasty when I kick a field goal to end a game, Hard Freeze

freezes at the end of OD games during the highlights and xp points being shown at the top. only 1 time. PS3

NCAA 14 is freezing during online dynasty mode. No issue during online head to head or just playing computer. It llet's me play to the 2nd or 3rd qtr and freezes on me. None of the buttons work. All I can do is press the PS3 button and quit game. Does anybody know what is causing this and how do you fix it. I have cleaned the disk and my PS3 properly.

I have ncaa 14 on ps3. Everytime i go on road to glory for offline it freezes when i try to play the first game. Im playing with clemson against ranked georgia. I Also have the rosters updated. It gets pass the coin toss and then when it gets to the options to sim to when player is on the field and I click it, it has a hard freeze. I turned off autosave and everything. This happens everytime I turn it back on to play. Havent played a single game through yet. Helppppp

Quote Originally Posted by jtizzle3394 View Post
    I have ncaa 14 on ps3. Everytime i go on road to glory for offline it freezes when i try to play the first game. Im playing with clemson against ranked georgia. I Also have the rosters updated. It gets pass the coin toss and then when it gets to the options to sim to when player is on the field and I click it, it has a hard freeze. I turned off autosave and everything. This happens everytime I turn it back on to play. Havent played a single game through yet. Helppppp
    If you try to play an offline game of Clemson vs Georgia, does the same thing happen? I'm wondering if it might be the rosters... depending on how they were built (ie cracking open a save file) they may be corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by jtizzle3394 View Post
    I know there's an updated roster file (for 2014) available on OS that causes freezes for everyone.

Try a different roster file.