Thread: NCAA 14: BigWY's Roster File (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NCAA 14: BigWY's Roster File (PS3)

We want to announce that we have finished making our NCAA14 rosters for PS3. They consist of names only for players with names, edits, & historical info (if found) for coaches. We plan to adjust coach levels sometime this week; at this point we felt comfortable with the file and wanted to get it out there.

I just sent my PSN to the mods, so they should be uploading it shortly on their account.

If you see anything odd or incorrect, please post it here and I can update it and get the mods to repost. I don't know if they want called out, but thanks to the guys who reached out via PM to help.

EDIT -

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again).

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, Edits only to coaches)

Here is a list of the missing coach info remaining. If people are able to find & post some of this info, we'll add it to the file.

[adding missing coach info tonight or tomorrow]
    Last edited by cdj; 07-14-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added download info