Thread: NCAA 14 Coach Mode

• Facebook
  • Display
    Freshman

NCAA 14 Coach Mode

Nobody playing coach mode on the latest and likely final PS3/Xbox 360 installation?

Exclusive Coach mode player here.

I love the coach mode. I have had some great classic games with 2014 already. I have a question though, I noticed that you can't fake snap the ball to try to get an offside. I also noticed that you are unable to toggle to the player you want to set into motion. Both of these features were on 2013. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW..... I joined this forum today......Nice to meet everyone!!

Freshman

NCAA 14 Coach Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Capt18 View Post
    I love the coach mode. I have had some great classic games with 2014 already. I have a question though, I noticed that you can't fake snap the ball to try to get an offside. I also noticed that you are unable to toggle to the player you want to set into motion. Both of these features were on 2013. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW..... I joined this forum today......Nice to meet everyone!!
    Whew finally some traffic. Where are all the coach mode faithful?

Welcome Cpt! Yeah those aren't options in true coach mode for 14. You can do them in auto pass coach mode though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm somewhat divided between Coach mode & normal play mode because aside from the camera angle (Which I ABSOLUTE HATE because the logos on the field are always UPSIDE DOWN), I fail to see the difference between the two

I do however make use of the auto pass feature though (And wish Madden had it too)

JMO.....

Cheers & Happy Gaming

BP