View Poll Results: How would you rate NCAA 14?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Best

36 34.95%

45 43.69%

17 16.50%

3 2.91%
  • 1 - Worst

2 1.94%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: NCAA Football 14 - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    I really got to get back to my Coaching Carousel dynasty. I keep neglecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I really got to get back to my Coaching Carousel dynasty. I keep neglecting it.
    Still waiting, bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Still waiting, bud.

Lol, well, it wasn't happening these past two weeks, not with the Winter Olympics. The winter games are my preferred Olympics, a lot more interesting sports than the summer games, so I actually try to watch as much as I can during the winter games (it also helps having the DVR recording NBCSN 24/7).

With the Winter Olympics ending this weekend, the last competition being the women's 30km cross-country skiing at 2am Sunday morning, I hope to have time next week to fire up the old 360 a couple times and get some more games in.

It might also help mixing some college football in as I have been really struggling lately to find interest in any of my uncompleted games. Even though I'm only 20 or 25% into Assassin's Creed Origins, and I'm probably 75% done with Shadow of War, I've seriously struggled to generate enough interest and desire to jump back into them after taking a break from them in December (and January for obvious reasons).

Even old standard fallbacks like GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, Sniper Elite 4, The Division (at least not since the Olympics started), Ghost Recon Wildlands, NHL 18 and Metal Gear Solid V have drawn no interest or desire to play them all of a sudden.

The only games I've been able to play recently have been Call of Duty World War II custom matches with bots, FIFA 18 player career, Friday the 13th (finally completed the Virtual Cabin), and Steep, which has been aided with the Winter Olympics expansion, which flying down the alpine skiing downhill course is fucking intense. Half pipe and big air snowboarding is also really fun.

So maybe mixing in NCAA will help to refresh my interest in other games again. Otherwise, I have no clue why I'm struggling to find interest. Either I'm starting to get burned out on games in general (god I hope not), or maybe it's because video games were my sole refuge and distraction all through December when my mom was in the ICU, and then again the second half of January after everything with the funeral was past and I was left with nothing but a quiet house and my thoughts, and now subconsciously maybe I just don't have a desire to play certain games as they were the ones I played during the bad times over the last couple months. I don't know, hopefully I'll find the desire to play those games again as I was enjoying them and wanted to complete them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I recently ended the 2037 season in my dynasty. I did all the preseason stuff but set up my recruiting board, th mist time consuming part. I’ve played the entire dynasty in coach mode so I haven’t “played” the game in a very long time. I went into RTG mode and saw that I had a created QB in his FR year at Oregon so I started playing through that. Stick skills were hella rusty initially but I eventually got into a groove with the abysmal CPU playcalling. I’ve played through the end of sophomore season. Won the Heisman and the BCS championship. Funny thing is, Not-Marcus Mariotta () is still on the team as my backup. Anyway, this diversion from dynasty has been really fun. I’ll finish out my college career in RTG before resuming my career in dynasty mode.

I've wanted to play this game for a bit but the kids broke both my PS3 controllers and I am not willing to pay a boatload of money for a new 3rd party controller.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I've wanted to play this game for a bit but the kids broke both my PS3 controllers and I am not willing to pay a boatload of money for a new 3rd party controller.
    I'm seeing Sony ones online for $16 and change US. Of course that metric system may mean it's $50 for you.