View Poll Results: How would you rate NCAA 14?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Best

36 34.95%

45 43.69%

17 16.50%

3 2.91%
  • 1 - Worst

2 1.94%
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    I doubt -Ballhawk- works the way its supposed to. It worked better last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Now seven games into my UNLV head coach dynasty... ZERO FUMBLES & ZERO INJUIRES!?!?!?! The cpu teams usually have one or two injuries (qb, hb, wr, etc.). Why the NCAA team does not give us sliders for FUMBLES and INJURIES is mind-boggling, especially since the injury slider in Madden works perfectly. There are so many little things about this series that hold it back and they seem like easy fixes.
    The Tiburon team does not seem to care much about sliders. I think it's something we have to live with unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The Tiburon team does not seem to care much about sliders. I think it's something we have to live with unfortunately.
    for the heck of it..I moved the roughing the passer slider up to like...61 I think and it got called twice in 4 plays lol

A few people at OS worked it out that there are 108 FACEMASKS which have incorectly used gray (ps3). How does qaulity control overlook that???

Someone is lacking....a.....life....

A few people at OS worked it out that there are 108 FACEMASKS which have incorectly used gray (ps3). How does qaulity control overlook that???
    you assume it was overlooked. Ignored may be the case. A little sloppy in any case

The physics can be hysterical at times.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    The physics can be hysterical at times.

I thought that looked good. Mark Sanchez approves!

did they say it was borrowed from the hockey game engine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I thought that looked good. Mark Sanchez approves!
    The only thing I have an issue with is the RG warping. In theory I like how you can be tackled by your own players, it's just how the RG teleported to pick up the DE.

Started an RTG with an option QB. I threw the ball over 40 times. The CPU called 4 Verts TWICE inside the opponents 10-yd line! Playcalling will always hold this mode back.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    for the heck of it..I moved the roughing the passer slider up to like...61 I think and it got called twice in 4 plays lol
    Yeah I experienced the same. I bumped it up on had it called 3 times in a single drive.

I cause fumbles quite a bit but not as much as it appears..key word appears that I should be causing. Just basing off of the type of hits that I am seeing. In 1 and a half seasons I've probably caused 7-8 I believe..maybe 1 less.

Oh and in that video, damn #65 looped back there awful quick and fast didn't he? The RB could have helped out a little bit

Now seven games into my UNLV head coach dynasty... ZERO FUMBLES & ZERO INJUIRES!?!?!?! The cpu teams usually have one or two injuries (qb, hb, wr, etc.). Why the NCAA team does not give us sliders for FUMBLES and INJURIES is mind-boggling, especially since the injury slider in Madden works perfectly. There are so many little things about this series that hold it back and they seem like easy fixes.
    Week 2 of powerhouse OD nad I've lost my starting WR for the season with a broken vertebra. I've seen 3 fumbles as well so far.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Week 2 of powerhouse OD nad I've lost my starting WR for the season with a broken vertebra. I've seen 3 fumbles as well so far.
    I think the sliders impact fumble frequency and injuries for some reason. With the sliders we are using I'm seeing more fumbles from big hits or strips by the CPU. Same with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    just for the season ?

nice qb .

they said they simplified menu's to make things easier/faster. Seems to me things take longer to load or to be able to move from one section to another in some cases especialy in NUT and while your in a game for one reason or another. It takes forever to get a time out to take in game at times.

there are times this game seems kind of fun and real and a new experience but the other half It seems there is no point in actually trying to pick any defensive play what so ever. Players either don't react or react wrong all game long and then from out of know where for no reason you get lucky with an int. ...but it doesn't feel like it was supposed to happen or that you knew why it happened. This cant have been a finished product in this manner

I am starting to wonder if NCAA has the issue that Madden had last year. Specifically what I am referring to is online games versus offline games. Last year in Madden if you were in an online dynasty you would get instantaneous tuning updates and the game played very different from offline. I know it's not the same thing but it seems as though if you login to play dynasty versus don't login, the game plays differently. Four straight games I played offline and not logged in and I won them all by pretty big margins. The cpu could not run the ball... it was ugly. However, last night I logged in and was online and I lost both games. In the two games the cpu ran all over me (SDSU starting RB had 202 yards and 4 td's. ; BYU's starting RB had 194 yards and 2 td's). Plus the cpu QB passing percentage was well over 70%. How could things be so different between games? Honestly I have no idea but I am just throwing it out there... has anyone seen a difference in how games play when you are connected to EA versus not connected???

I am starting to wonder if NCAA has the issue that Madden had last year. Specifically what I am referring to is online games versus offline games. Last year in Madden if you were in an online dynasty you would get instantaneous tuning updates and the game played very different from offline. I know it's not the same thing but it seems as though if you login to play dynasty versus don't login, the game plays differently. Four straight games I played offline and not logged in and I won them all by pretty big margins. The cpu could not run the ball... it was ugly. However, last night I logged in and was online and I lost both games. In the two games the cpu ran all over me (SDSU starting RB had 202 yards and 4 td's. ; BYU's starting RB had 194 yards and 2 td's). Plus the cpu QB passing percentage was well over 70%. How could things be so different between games? Honestly I have no idea but I am just throwing it out there... has anyone seen a difference in how games play when you are connected to EA versus not connected???
    ncaaut AI challenge mode games are a nasty cheating bitch at the higher levels