Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football Ultimate Team - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Long time since I've been on the forums.

So what exactly does a Game Extension give you? I don't play Madden or any other modes like this. I've always been a dynasty person.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaNCAA View Post
    Long time since I've been on the forums.

So what exactly does a Game Extension give you? I don't play Madden or any other modes like this. I've always been a dynasty person.
    Amount of games they play...but I think if they don't start it doesn't waste a day on the contract

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    The whole process of adding cards to a collection is super cumbersome. If you have a card in reserve that you want to add to a collection:

Add to current roster
    Add to pending collections
    Add to collection

I wish they would cut out at least one of those steps.
    Agree completely. There needs to be an easier way to move cards to Pending, perhaps a larger Pending card bank, and maybe even a way to view what collection(s) (if any) a card belongs to.

Also, the previous sim video basically confirmed Ahman Green, but it now appears Eric Crouch will be added to NFUT:

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Amount of games they play...but I think if they don't start it doesn't waste a day on the contract
    So its for extending a players contract. I guess I'll keep those for good players.

in madden this past year you can play - play now- mut games against AI for tokens. You can play friends. You can see a chart and leaderboard of friends cards and W-L records ETC. You can do none of that in NCAA. Is that too little time to make in a year or because the NCAA budget is smaller ?

they may have taken out playing -play now- games against AI for tokens purely to see who takes the bait and buys tokens and cards for all I know

I gotta admit though, there are a lot of opportunities to earn coins, and the coin rewards are pretty solid for them too. You could probably play just four or five games and have the coins to buy an All-American pack that has gold, elite, and legendary cards in it (7500). In the past for Madden, it seemed like the coins were stingy where it was impossible to play to buy the best packs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I gotta admit though, there are a lot of opportunities to earn coins, and the coin rewards are pretty solid for them too. You could probably play just four or five games and have the coins to buy an All-American pack that has gold, elite, and legendary cards in it (7500). In the past for Madden, it seemed like the coins were stingy where it was impossible to play to buy the best packs.
    madden had 16 game seasons for every team for tokens. Until they add more games I'm already done with these challenges and only have like...15000 tokens/coins.

except for the challenges I'll never get to because you need to complete sets to play them.

The Sunday challenge is the biggest piece of cheesing bull ive ever seen AI pull off.

2 seconds left I have to kick off after getting a field goal to be ahead 17-14....the damn game just runs the ball up the middle like no one is even there and blows all my work lol what a load of crap.. And it does hurry up all game and goes on 4th like a freaking cheeser

Wonder what will happen in 2 months when people have switched to playing Madden. This mode will probably die off.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Actually it does. If they're on special teams it'll count as a game.

That's why I don't carry much more than one per position on my active roster.

That's why I don't carry much more than one per position on my active roster.
    Yeah that's what I've done as well but I still do NOT understand the mode at all. How do the collections work? How are people getting all these 99s on their team?

I open packs fairly regularly when I play (b/c coins are easy to come by) and my best player is like a 92 and he's a LT.

Actually it does. If they're on special teams it'll count as a game.
    FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah that's what I've done as well but I still do NOT understand the mode at all. How do the collections work? How are people getting all these 99s on their team?

I open packs fairly regularly when I play (b/c coins are easy to come by) and my best player is like a 92 and he's a LT.
    they buy tokens or packs with real money or were able to sell a couple cards for stupid amounts to others that do. I also noticed in the beginning, people were able to back out of a game before kick off and get tokens

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaNCAA View Post
    Wonder what will happen in 2 months when people have switched to playing Madden. This mode will probably die off.
    the answer is - no it wont

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Maybe I missed something. Why would Mike Vick have a Hesiman card? What year did he win it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    Maybe I missed something. Why would Mike Vick have a Hesiman card? What year did he win it?
    hey , don't be bad mouthing the most abused Madden QB in the history of football games

If I get a Vick card I literally might trade the [censored] game back in. I HATE THAT SOB with every fiber in my body.