Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football Ultimate Team - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
    Wow I'm really enjoying this mode. Last night I was in an auction frenzy, opening packs and quickly selling off players to try and get more packs... I sold off Suh and now I'm really starting to regret it! Wondering if anyone else has gotten that card, just hoping I can maybe get it back. Also, does anyone know if the 80 overall Charles Woodson is his highest rated card?
    I tend to look through the Auction Block (sorting by a specific school) to see what a player's highest rated card is and also how popular/rare one may be. I have not seen many Suh's out there.

I would assume there will be a Woodson Heisman card/collectible at some point.

So is everyone enjoying the mode that was universally panned on this board when it was announced? Seems like every post I read about games played involves Ultimate Team.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    So is everyone enjoying the mode that was universally panned on this board when it was announced? Seems like every post I read about games played involves Ultimate Team.
    I think people are enjoying it more than they thought they would, but there's still plenty of feedback in regards to issues/complaints with the mode.

I saw some people complaining about EA offering the game extensions at a discount since they were able to turn them for a profit in the Auction House. I didn't know there was such a market for those cards given they come in every pack (it seems).

I plaid one game the day off a rental and enjoyed NFUT much more then i did in Madden. I think it is because I just enjoy the college a lot more I guess. But I wish I had the game so I could play UT more. Soon enough though.

I just can't figure out how to build my team like everyone else, without spending money. I have only 1 player over 85, I win all the challenges, but not a really good team

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
    Wow I'm really enjoying this mode. Last night I was in an auction frenzy, opening packs and quickly selling off players to try and get more packs... I sold off Suh and now I'm really starting to regret it! Wondering if anyone else has gotten that card, just hoping I can maybe get it back. Also, does anyone know if the 80 overall Charles Woodson is his highest rated card?

Definitely wanna go for that card.

Oh my gosh I need that card

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I tend to look through the Auction Block (sorting by a specific school) to see what a player's highest rated card is and also how popular/rare one may be. I have not seen many Suh's out there.

I would assume there will be a Woodson Heisman card/collectible at some point.
    Yea I'm definitely starting to think selling him for 10k was a huge mistake.... Smh

I think I paid 9k for Suh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The dude abides.

I think I got my team up to a good level now to where the All-American games are easier. I went through the whole Tuesday series in one try.

Any suggestions on best way to build a team with not putting money into ultimate team?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Definitely wanna go for that card.
    How do you win the collection cards. This mode makes no sense to me yet I see a TON of people with these rare cards on their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    How do you win the collection cards. This mode makes no sense to me yet I see a TON of people with these rare cards on their teams.
    children with too much time and or money on hand

I wish the Legendary set wasn't just tied to Heisman winners. That's mostly QB's and HB's. I'd like to see a little more variety on those cards that you can get and then upgrade with collections and beating teams.

The whole process of adding cards to a collection is super cumbersome. If you have a card in reserve that you want to add to a collection:

Add to current roster
    Add to pending collections
    Add to collection

I wish they would cut out at least one of those steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    The whole process of adding cards to a collection is super cumbersome. If you have a card in reserve that you want to add to a collection:

Add to current roster
    Add to collection

yep, dumb...you need to be able to do more from reserves or add some kind of bullpen section to move cards anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post

Add to current roster
    Add to collection

another thing is they don't have an option to simply play a play now game against AI for tokens like in madden last year...I have to wait for the stupid set up games or play another cheating dumb ass to get any tokens

I've only played three teams so far and haven't run into a cheating dumbass yet. Sitting at 2-1.