Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football Ultimate Team - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand why I will never play this mode. Limburger cheese. I did play one game tho, ended up being my wolverines against a cheesy Ohio State. Picked him of with Charles Woodson to seal the win. It was one play from the end off the game so he didn't quit.

Man the weekly solo challenges. The CPU plays so damn tough, and it's supposed to on All-American. Hell even in the Varsity difficulty Flutie played like he was invincible.

Grinded through all the trophies except the Championship one. Got beat in the semis against a STACKED team and still only lost 10-7. Moved up to level 2? I think I'm going to put the game down for a few days and start dynasty. I HATE playing randoms with a passion and I get ZERO joy out of "opening" packs of cards.

I really don't see how people have already filled their teams with 95+ ovr players all over the place unless they are spending hundreds of dollars for packs of cards.

Pay to win is not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I get joy out of "opening" packs of cards.
    Here is a pack opening for completing 'Bowl Games 1':

Here is a pack opening of the Amazon Pac-12 pre-order bonus:

Be forewarned, neither is very impressive.

LOL what a let down

LaMichael James aint bad though

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    LaMichael James aint bad though
    The Britt was a nice surprise. That's the caliber/rating I was expecting more of in the pre-order pack.

Getting Game Extensions, etc. are nice but not when they take up 3 of 5 card slots.

Bought a couple of the special packs with the 3 golds in a pack. Got Andre Ware Heisman Hopeful! Went in the auction house and bought the Houston collectible for 2000 coins or something, completed that collection to get the Andre Ware Heisman Finalist card. Now I have to beat the Andre Ware game challenge, and I'll get the Andre Ware Heisman Winner card. Played the game, lost on a last second FG.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Bought a couple of the special packs with the 3 golds in a pack. Got Andre Ware Heisman Hopeful! Went in the auction house and bought the Houston collectible for 2000 coins or something, completed that collection to get the Andre Ware Heisman Finalist card. Now I have to beat the Andre Ware game challenge, and I'll get the Andre Ware Heisman Winner card. Played the game, lost on a last second FG.
    SCOUNDREL! I saw that pack but only had 12000 coins and didnt want to spend real money, and when I woke up this morning they were gone. Is it worth 15k in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by dukebloo22 View Post
    SCOUNDREL! I saw that pack but only had 12000 coins and didnt want to spend real money, and when I woke up this morning they were gone. Is it worth 15k in your opinion?
    It's worth $2.30 more than it's worth 15k.

Does anyone know where I could find the full player list for ultimate team? Looked around on google but couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find the full player list for ultimate team? Looked around on google but couldn't find anything.
    I don't know if that info is available anywhere, but will keep an eye out.

Freshman
    There's a list of most of the players over at OS and dang that Sean Taylor will be a beast.

Just beat Andre Ware to get his Heisman collectible which, with his Heisman Finalist card unlocked his 96 OVR Heisman Winner legendary card.

I wish we could use Teambuilder to make our uniforms rather than be forced to play with existing ones. Makes perfect sense considering they're fantasy teams.

Heck, I would pay for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    It's worth $2.30 more than it's worth 15k.
    Agreed, but still a good deal at 15k if you're looking for gold/chase cards.

Quote Originally Posted by herropreese View Post
    I wish we could use Teambuilder to make our uniforms rather than be forced to play with existing ones. Makes perfect sense considering they're fantasy teams.

Heck, I would pay for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yes

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    yes
    Make that a DOUBLE! It kinda bothers me playing with what APPEARS to be my Noles, only to have a few hated Gaytors running around in Garnet and Gold!

Wow I'm really enjoying this mode. Last night I was in an auction frenzy, opening packs and quickly selling off players to try and get more packs... I sold off Suh and now I'm really starting to regret it! Wondering if anyone else has gotten that card, just hoping I can maybe get it back. Also, does anyone know if the 80 overall Charles Woodson is his highest rated card?