Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team - Auction House Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap10 Morgan View Post
    I got my first HH card, but looks like Herschel Walker is going for like 4k-10k. Seriously???? Should I hold on to him for a while until there aren't 5-7 for sale? Maybe his stock will go up a little? My whole goal is just to earn enough to buy all FSU players. (Unfortunately THOSE elite cards go for a pretty penny)
    I think your best hope may be for them to add a HH collection. I would assume that'd finally make most of the HH cards have some value again.

I got one that was too good not to share. I bought a AJ Hawk elite for 9k last night and turned it around for 85k today.

Quote Originally Posted by cjfranc81 View Post
    I got one that was too good not to share. I bought a AJ Hawk elite for 9k last night and turned it around for 85k today.
    Wow....what system was that on?

I perused the PS3 AH last night and found some deals, but nothing like that.

PS3. I think i just got lucky. Somebody probably put it on there not realizing what they had. Lately I'm finding myself searching the auctions for deals like that to turn but that is by far my best get.

Quote Originally Posted by cjfranc81 View Post
    PS3. I think i just got lucky. Somebody probably put it on there not realizing what they had. Lately I'm finding myself searching the auctions for deals like that to turn but that is by far my best get.
    I keep posting these freshman gold cards hoping someone does the OPPOSITE of what you said. Doesnt realize I'm selling a gold adrian peterson and not elite, lol. (I'll actually feel bad if it works)

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    100-125K, at least.

Sold mine over the weekend, but I didn't check back in time to see final sale value. I'm guessing someone did the BIN. I may have went low on it, but I wanted to make sure it sold.
    I got 175k so pretty darned happy.

I got my first HH card, but looks like Herschel Walker is going for like 4k-10k. Seriously???? Should I hold on to him for a while until there aren't 5-7 for sale? Maybe his stock will go up a little? My whole goal is just to earn enough to buy all FSU players. (Unfortunately THOSE elite cards go for a pretty penny)
    I got Warrick Dunn and Charlie Ward for both under 10k. That said Derrick Brooks, Deion Sanders, and Peter Warrick are RIDICULOUSLY over valued.

Not to mention Graham Gano for 2500. That said for a UT, Gold Janikowski is better as he has 99 KPW where as Elite SeaBass has 98.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleacious View Post
    I got Warrick Dunn and Charlie Ward for both under 10k. That said Derrick Brooks, Deion Sanders, and Peter Warrick are RIDICULOUSLY over valued.

Not to mention Graham Gano for 2500. That said for a UT, Gold Janikowski is better as he has 99 KPW where as Elite SeaBass has 98.
    Yeah, I got Dunn and Ward for pretty cheap also. (Actually, I paid 14k for Dunn, but it was probably the same day I saw he was finally available, so still a good deal, lol) I use Janikowski also, but mostly because I fell in love with him when he laid the biggest hit of the game on an NC State player on a botched PAT snap.

Yeah... gonna be a while before I can get Brooks, Buckley, Deion, Warrick, Floyd and Boulware... its TOUGH being a Nole sometimes

I keep posting these freshman gold cards hoping someone does the OPPOSITE of what you said. Doesnt realize I'm selling a gold adrian peterson and not elite, lol. (I'll actually feel bad if it works)
    I can't believe someone would buy them considering everyone got one for free just for logging in
    The dude abides.

Yeah Gold Janikowski will always be my kicker, unless another card comes out with 105 KPW.
    The dude abides.

Yeah, I got Dunn and Ward for pretty cheap also. (Actually, I paid 14k for Dunn, but it was probably the same day I saw he was finally available, so still a good deal, lol) I use Janikowski also, but mostly because I fell in love with him when he laid the biggest hit of the game on an NC State player on a botched PAT snap.

Yeah... gonna be a while before I can get Brooks, Buckley, Deion, Warrick, Floyd and Boulware... its TOUGH being a Nole sometimes
    I actually put Greg Jones at FB. I use Oregon's offense so he doesn't get much use unfortunately.

I actually put Greg Jones at FB. I use Oregon's offense so he doesn't get much use unfortunately.
    I've got the William Floyd Elite there at FB....he's almost a guarantee on short yardage.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I can't believe someone would buy them considering everyone got one for free just for logging in
    Wait, I never got an AP for free and I log in pretty much every day. Got this one in a pack. Actually, the freebie cards aren't auctionable anyway, are they?

I had PLANNED on doing that from the beginning, but when I put him at FB and saw he was only like a 40 rating I about pooped myself! How is GREG JONES half the FB that he is HB? lol It works out though, I just run a lot of 2 HB sets and run the triple option with Jones and Dunn. What a blast!

Wait, I never got an AP for free and I log in pretty much every day. Got this one in a pack. Actually, the freebie cards aren't auctionable anyway, are they?
    Yeah, you're probably right. Not auctionable. I just stash them and pull them out of the shoebox from time to time to look at them

I had PLANNED on doing that from the beginning, but when I put him at FB and saw he was only like a 40 rating I about pooped myself! How is GREG JONES half the FB that he is HB? lol It works out though, I just run a lot of 2 HB sets and run the triple option with Jones and Dunn. What a blast!
    On Madden, I'm on the Speed Rush chemistry. LOVE running 2 HB sets with MJD and Sproles. I actually sold my Elite Frank Gore (89 OVR) and bought MJD (87 OVR) to get the chem boost.
    The dude abides.

Yeah, you're probably right. Not auctionable. I just stash them and pull them out of the shoebox from time to time to look at them

On Madden, I'm on the Speed Rush chemistry. LOVE running 2 HB sets with MJD and Sproles. I actually sold my Elite Frank Gore (89 OVR) and bought MJD (87 OVR) to get the chem boost.
    Thats kinda cool. I didnt know about that. I never buy Madden so this is my first UT experience.

Thats kinda cool. I didnt know about that. I never buy Madden so this is my first UT experience.
    I'm more into MUT this year than in years past.
    The dude abides.

I had the Manning Heisman Hopeful on auction when I left for work. I also auctioned off the Jarvis Jones Rookie earlier, wish I would have kept it but I talked myself into auctioning it. So I will probably grab Boulware, Lehman, Brooks, or Hawk eventually.

Jarvis Jones gold is better than any Elite LOLB imo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    The dude abides.

Jarvis Jones gold is better than any Elite LOLB imo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    The Jarvis Jones that is rated 95 OVR is pretty sweet. I wish I would have kept it but I sold it for well over 6 figures and bought 3 or 4 guys with it so it worked out.

I keep looking for the Eifert Rookie edition (92 OVR), but I can't find him for under 70k or so on xbox. Any thoughts?