Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team - Auction House Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Got Cannon for 7999

I got Flutie for 4999

Got a Gold Ray Lewis (94 or 95 OVR) so I have 2-4 players 90+ OVR now if anyone is interested.

Ray Lewis; JJ Watt; Dumerville and an OT. I also have several mid 80s OVR players as well.

anyone know what a desmond howard HH is going for. currently have one on AH for 145000 buyout. too high or too low?

Quote Originally Posted by MahiMahi View Post
    anyone know what a desmond howard HH is going for. currently have one on AH for 145000 buyout. too high or too low?
    That's about right. You could probably bump it up to 175k and it'd sell. Those auctions are few and far in between.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    That's about right. You could probably bump it up to 175k and it'd sell. Those auctions are few and far in between.
    I wish I had you around the last couple days. I keep selling for too little or too much. I check current auctions and go based on that, but then it never fails... next thing I know there is someone bidding double on the same player or someone posts the same player for half price, lol.

They should add a feature to lookup the 10-20 most recent auctions for a player and what the prices were, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap10 Morgan View Post
    I wish I had you around the last couple days. I keep selling for too little or too much. I check current auctions and go based on that, but then it never fails... next thing I know there is someone bidding double on the same player or someone posts the same player for half price, lol.

They should add a feature to lookup the 10-20 most recent auctions for a player and what the prices were, lol.
    Even though Howard is rare, it took me a while to get rid of him. I went 250k, 225k, 200k, I think I finally sold him at 175k. That was a couple weeks ago.
    The dude abides.

How does one obtain one of these rare cards "legitimately"? I bought mine at the auction to get the trophy by selling everything I owned but how would one actually obtain one of these cards outside of purchasing one at auction?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    How does one obtain one of these rare cards "legitimately"? I bought mine at the auction to get the trophy by selling everything I owned but how would one actually obtain one of these cards outside of purchasing one at auction?
    They are in AA packs and I think also in promo packs (Heisman Packs, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    They are in AA packs and I think also in promo packs (Heisman Packs, etc.).
    Also if you buy the multple packs (15 and up) the bonus card is going to be either an Elite or Legendary card.
    The dude abides.

So... basically these guys with nothing but Legends on their team are giving EA a ton of cash money for their NUT team?

So... basically these guys with nothing but Legends on their team are giving EA a ton of cash money for their NUT team?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    LOL yeah no wonder this god forsaken mode is in every title now. whatever floats the masses boat i suppose. i played the mode for trophies and i log in on saturdays just to get the free pack incase i get a card someone here might want.

So far, the most I've gotten for a card is 25k for Jarvis Jones. I've been tracking via spreadsheet lately and the majority of my packs are resulting in less coins on auction than it took to buy it. (I won't spend real money, just keep earning 7500 coins and buying 1 pack every day or 2 with those) Sucks cause I don't care about my rating. I just want to make coins off of them. I'm just going for an all FSU team. (Sanders, Floyd and Buckley will never end up on my roster at this rate, lol)

Got a Cam Newton Heisman Hopeful for 150k last night. Blew my whole life savings of coins but now I have a 98 OVR QB
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Got a Cam Newton Heisman Hopeful for 150k last night. Blew my whole life savings of coins but now I have a 98 OVR QB
    The fact you have 150K in coins shows you play FAR to much of that mode.

The fact you have 150K in coins shows you play FAR to much of that mode.
    Nah, I sold a Desmond HH for 175k a couple weeks ago. I haven't played too much lately.
    The dude abides.

So what could I reasonably get for the Howard HH now?

I got my first HH card, but looks like Herschel Walker is going for like 4k-10k. Seriously???? Should I hold on to him for a while until there aren't 5-7 for sale? Maybe his stock will go up a little? My whole goal is just to earn enough to buy all FSU players. (Unfortunately THOSE elite cards go for a pretty penny)

Quote Originally Posted by Noleacious View Post
    So what could I reasonably get for the Howard HH now?
    100-125K, at least.

Sold mine over the weekend, but I didn't check back in time to see final sale value. I'm guessing someone did the BIN. I may have went low on it, but I wanted to make sure it sold.