Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team - Auction House Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i hate how it comes down to a bidding war with under a minute, and your coin bank doesnt update fast enough....so you lose out on a player because you dont have enough coins, even though you do.
    Happens all the time. I back out of ultimate team and reload it and it usually does the trick.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm beginning to think Charles Woodson is a mythical beast. I've yet to see him go up on the auction block.

Me either. I've only seen Desmond Howard up for auction a couple of times.

What about the 99ovr Bo Jackson card? Anybody ever see one of those? I saw one and only one for auction on the day they were advertising them. 500,000 coins.

Bo Jackson card on auction right now. Current bid 1,000,050 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    they have to put a cap on some of this junk

All people are doing is wasting their posting fee. No one will pay for that.

That one had a bid. No idea what it sold for. BIN was 1.5m coins.

I sold the Mike Vick Heisman Faker card at auction. I set it to run for 3 days and made the buyout very high to guarantee it went the full term. Bidding started at 100 coins, ended at about 26k.

Used those coins to buy 3 All America packs, the last of which included Doug Flutie Heisman Hopeful. That's more like it.

Freshman
    26k? He goes for like 150k?

I sold the Mike Vick Heisman Faker card at auction. I set it to run for 3 days and made the buyout very high to guarantee it went the full term. Bidding started at 100 coins, ended at about 26k.

Used those coins to buy 3 All America packs, the last of which included Doug Flutie Heisman Hopeful. That's more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canes Fan View Post
    Yah you should have set a higher price. I thought I got a deal when I got Vick for 134k the other day.
    The dude abides.

I'll try to set down this weekend with my roster and see if you guys want any of these at "buy now" ROCK BOTTOM prices. I'm DONE with this mode after I trophy whore'd it out.

I don't really have allot of "great" players mostly mid 80s and a FEW low 90s left now. I think my best card cannot be traded b/c its that stupid collection one at RB.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'll try to set down this weekend with my roster and see if you guys want any of these at "buy now" ROCK BOTTOM prices. I'm DONE with this mode after I trophy whore'd it out.

I don't really have allot of "great" players mostly mid 80s and a FEW low 90s left now. I think my best card cannot be traded b/c its that stupid collection one at RB.
    Did you win a season?

I'm currently 2-2.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Did you win a season?

I'm currently 2-2.
    Oh yeah lost one game in Season 2 and STEAMROLLED GUYS early last Saturday a.m. I think that's prob the best time to play b.c it was just morons and kids so they got SMOKED

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Oh yeah lost one game in Season 2 and STEAMROLLED GUYS early last Saturday a.m. I think that's prob the best time to play b.c it was just morons and kids so they got SMOKED
    at night you either get guys that are drunk or guys who make a career out of it like they are an electronic wannabe coach

Quote Originally Posted by Canes Fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yah you should have set a higher price. I thought I got a deal when I got Vick for 134k the other day.
    Wasn't really worried about the coins so much. It was kind of interesting to watch the bids play out.

I sold an Archie Griffin card the same way. It ended at around 5k. I've got the Flutie listed now and it might sell for even less.

got a 94 Terrell Suggs for 3333

I just listed a bunch of Gold Cards to the Auction Block (PS3) for around or less than their going rate.

88 TE Dallas Clark, 88 QB Matthew Stafford, 88 TE Zach Miller, 88 TE Jason Witten, 87 DT Muhammad Wilkerson, 87 QB Brady Quinn, 89 TE Rob Gronkowski, 86 WR Antonio Brown, 86 RT Mitchell Schwartz, 86 QB David Carr, 86 HB Eddie Lacy, 87 RE Marcus Spears, 85 WR Mardy Gilyard, 85 HB Felix Jones, 85 WR Joe Adams, 85 WR Alshon Jeffery, 85 HB Kenjon Barner, 85 TE Ladarius Green, 85 MLB Colin McCarthy.

They run through 24-33 hours from now.

I'm almost to the point where anything below 90 isn't worth putting on the auction block unless it's a big name.
    The dude abides.

Good lord with all those STUDS how are you guys NOT winning your Season Championship with EASE and finishing off the mode?

It exists!!!!!!!

The dude abides.