Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
Thanks a lot. I think I might just have some bad luck in pulling cards.. I don't know how many times I have pulled 85 - 87 overall receivers that sell for about 1.5k - 2k.
I'd also add that if someone is willing to spend any cash on the mode, use money for packs and coins (from auctions/challenges) to buy individual cards from the AH. I know it's tempting to spend in-game coins on packs, but individual packs have a very low rate of return - though sometimes the bundles aren't much better.

Quote Originally Posted by C00KH4X View Post
I'm not one for Madden/NCAA UT but when I saw they released a Vince Young I had to try to get it... Let's just say my pack luck is not the same as in FUT, opened 30 All American packs and my best pull was Elite Manti Teo which sold for 10k.
I bought a few packs on Saturday and my best cards were a Flutie HH (already have Ward) and an Elite Carimi (already on roster). I'm building a war chest for when additional Nebraska players are added, but I'm pretty resigned to the fact I will need to get that at auction and won't have the luck to get them in any packs.