Thread: Gameplay - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Gameplay - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

Gameplay

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 15.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Freshman
    It's time for a ratings overhaul in the NCAA series and it's time to get on par with Madden, especially with quarterback ratings. Short, mid, and deep accuracy, throwing on the run, and play action should all be included into NCAA '15. Perhaps even player traits. Let's make an NCAA game that is as realistic in every facet of the game as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacAttack View Post
    It's time for a ratings overhaul in the NCAA series and it's time to get on par with Madden, especially with quarterback ratings. Short, mid, and deep accuracy, throwing on the run, and play action should all be included into NCAA '15. Perhaps even player traits. Let's make an NCAA game that is as realistic in every facet of the game as possible.
    ALL OF THIS ABOVE!

OL: Blocking is getting better. Still need a complete overhaul like Madden got on animations and interactions.

CB/WR: Interactions must get worked over. Mostly physicality between the two would be the biggest concern. Bump and run needs to be fixed so that it's not pindown for 2-3 seconds, but rather a variance of jam and release. On the flip side, missing a jam should result in the receiver getting a step or two on the DB, not a swing and a miss by the DB and a 20 yard cushion as a result. Better animations for turning and running with receivers is also necessary.

Downfield contact such as handfight/arm hook, jersey pulling (both severe and slight), push offs by WRs, incidental tripping/falling (on overthrows or badly placed throws away from the receiver where he would need to take an extreme angle to make a play), early contact and holding (also both severe and slight - including the penalty in extreme and somewhat rare but realistic situations based on ratings causing the animation) need to be added. In these situations, penalties don't always get called in real life situations so just like all penalties in the game, most of these should be called, and some not which will add to the immersion and emotion of the game.

The final thing here is another ratings overhaul of sorts between these two positions. WR Route running rating needs to matter more with severity of rounded routes vs square routes, etc. I also would like to see an additional rating for CBs, something like "route recognition", in conjunction with the "Zone" and "Man" coverage ratings. This would allow an elite CB to actually stay in the hip pocket of most of his matchups that don't involve elite route running WRs. Maybe it's too much but I think the nuances of each position are important and CB/WR has as many nuances involved as any other matchup on the field.

Might want to take "NCAA" out of the thread title. :p

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

I'd like to see them make it so that you can change the time slider for a specific time when you are using conservative to kill the clock. Since I play as Wisconsin and I play the B.A. way, we move people around before the run. Usually there isn't enough time except to hike the ball and go. Sometimes if you shift a TE, it gets 2/3 of the way across. It takes about half of my run plays out of the playbook and has caused me issues at the end of games. That and to speed up the game a little. Be able to set it so that it runs down a little so that your players can rest more without having to wait the 10 seconds or whatever you want to.

i'd really like to see the defensive playbooks get a massive upgrade. i want more rolling coverages, more blitzes, more twists and stunts for the d-line, more zone coverage plays that have some different underneath zone depths, and more man zone combos. the 5-2 formation, for instance, only has 8 plays total.

playcalling feels stale too. its been the same plays for as long as i can remember. maybe some kind of tiered system could be made as an option? (ex: you pick who you want to blitz, and then all the different coverage options appear, similar to apf)