Thread: NCAA Football Ultimate Team - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football Ultimate Team - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

NCAA Football Ultimate Team

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 15.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Freshman
    With the players, since they (or their alma mater) are no longer subject to NCAA sanctions due to representation in a video game, I feel that EA should make the players as accurate to their former self as possible, to include proper gear that the player wore, and that also ties into player customization as far as more face maks and helmet styles and other aesthetics in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacAttack View Post
    With the players, since they (or their alma mater) are no longer subject to NCAA sanctions due to representation in a video game, I feel that EA should make the players as accurate to their former self as possible, to include proper gear that the player wore, and that also ties into player customization as far as more face maks and helmet styles and other aesthetics in the game.
    YES! THIS! I was disappointed when I played UT and noticed the players looked nothing like their actual selves. It was quite depressing

play against friends...its a video game, I don't give a damn if 2 stupid kids play eacher 200 times or find ways to gain more coins or what ever. Its a game, let me have the freedom to play my friendslist instead of random morons every so often.

and give the option to either use a uniform card or use one I made from teambuilder (pffft yeah right, like that has a chance based on history )