Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TGT PS3 OD - NCAA Football 14 Settings & Slider Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Since are teams are pretty good, I want to suggest some slider modification.

Increase:
    cpu pass block
    cpu RB ability
    cpu tackling

Decrease:
    user run blocking
    user pass blocking
    user RB ability
    user Rush def
    user Tackling

These are just my suggestions, as it seems like most of us are just consistently blowing out the cpu.
    I would agree on making running the ball on offense much, much harder. It has always been way too easy.

Defensively, unless I have a team way outmatched, I struggle to stop teams. Especially tackling guys. It seems like the CPU just sheds tacklers like it is going out of style. I have to resort to rushing 7 or 8 guys to have a chance at stopping the run. So CPU RB ability going up along with User tackling going down, that scares the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    I would agree on making running the ball on offense much, much harder. It has always been way too easy.

Defensively, unless I have a team way outmatched, I struggle to stop teams. Especially tackling guys. It seems like the CPU just sheds tacklers like it is going out of style. I have to resort to rushing 7 or 8 guys to have a chance at stopping the run. So CPU RB ability going up along with User tackling going down, that scares the shit out of me.
    I wouldn't mind the CPU RB Ability up 5 but then I'd leave tackling even. That or jump ability 10 and then go up 5 on tackling. Just to give the CPU a little better moves and decision making while keeping our tackling at least at par for where it's been.

I would like to see passing just a tic harder for USER as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post

I agree that's why I wanted to increase the cpu tackling and decrease user rb ability. Maybe even increase/decrease 5 points for the sliders I stated above. I agree with snoop as well. To make user pass harder, maybe increase cpu pass coverage?

Can we agree on increasing CPU pass coverage, run/pass blocking, and RB ability?
    Last edited by marcotte14; 03-22-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Can we agree on increasing CPU pass coverage, run/pass blocking, and RB ability?

As long as we incrementally increase user QB accuracy. A 99 OVR QB shouldn't miss a throw of a wide open WR by 20 feet multiple times in a game.
    The dude abides.

Recruit
    Hi guys, Just wanted to say what's up. I miss being in the dynasty, glad to see you have keep it going hope your Memorial day is a safe and great one.