Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Movie Review Thread

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: rudyjuly2
    Just watched the new Avengers movie on Netflix. It was pretty decent. Had some comedy but there is no story. Just jam every super hero in the MCU on the screen and fight Thanos bad guys for 2.5 hours. Just shut your brain off and then smh at the ending. A fun action movie but I’m glad I didn’t see this in the theatre. Be nice if Marvel added real plots to movies other than the origin stories.

Gamer IDs

‪Crazy Rich Asians was really good. Some humour went a long way. More of a chick flick combined with Meet the Parents lol. Solid watch.‬

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: souljahbill14 PSN ID: souljahbill Wii Code: 3329 - 8987 - 9492 - 9939
    Just wanted to say that Black Panther was my favorite movie in 2018.

Posted With Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Saw Aquaman. It was pretty good and I’ll give it an 8/10. Maybe a touch long but had some good humour, pretty hot chick, a lot of action and a story that was decent. Probably some head scratching stuff in there but not enough to bug me. Kind of reminded me of Thor in some ways with a little Star Wars mixed in under water. I like this version of Aquaman because the original Justice League he felt like a pansy. I did like how this movie felt more fun and less serious than some of the new Marvel movies which seem to forget they are comic book movies.

Just saw this movie surpassed Wonder Woman at the box office too. Probably similar in quality. I think Wonder Woman did a better job on the origin story which was the strength of that film. I was annoyed with another Nazi action plot so the second half of the movie was better in Aquaman imo. Probably has more replay value for Aquaman as a result. Bad guy was better.

Gamer IDs

Just watched A Quiet Place and I was disappointed. I liked Bird Box better. Neither movie really explains what happened or why but you at least got a little back story in BB. And there were a lot of characters and dialogue that kept the movie interesting. QP was very quiet with little dialogue and some of the worst displays of parenting and taking care of your children I can see. No parent walks ahead of very young children or leaves kids unsupervised, especially in a hostile environment.

Gamer IDs

Wife did not like Ocean's 8 (I fell asleep early lol). But I did enjoy watching the reboot to Overboard. The original was good and this was actually fun. I'd rather watch this new one than the old one. The guy gets amnesia this time and what she does to him is different than before. Just glad they weren't living in a dump this time.