Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Shows Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

TV Shows Thread

What is everyone watching lately?

My only TV show that I was dedicated to watching (24) just had its series ending show a couple of weeks ago.

As of right now I am busy with work/school so the only thing I really watch is Frasier and King of Queens at night.

Also the new Wipeout season starts soon, which is always fun to watch for a good laugh.

So what is everyone else watching?

King of Queens always. Got the entire set. Otherwise just watch The First 48 on A&E or Crime 360...

For the summer, definitely watching Burn Notice and Royal Pains. Also While Collar and Psych start back soon... gonna check out Covert Affairs (new USA show) once it starts. Wipeout is also a good watch.

If it weren't for USA Network, I don't suppose I would watch hardly any Summer TV.

Don't get into shows much, between gaming and sports. But Rescue Me & The Office are two current favorites, both of which I need to catch back up on thanks to gaming and sports. Season Five Volumes 1 & 2 of Rescue Me just came in the mail the other day, gotta get that caught up before the season six premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev5890 View Post
    What is everyone watching lately?

My only TV show that I was dedicated to watching (24) just had its series ending show a couple of weeks ago.

So what is everyone else watching?
    Aye, I was also a dedicated 24 viewer. Watched all 8 seasons on TV and never missed more than 4 episodes on their original air dates per season (to which I would just watch that missed episode online the next day). I'll definitely miss it. I no longer know what to do on Monday nights at 9pm.

As for what I'm watching now, Time Warner finally added the Military Channel to the basic cable/HD lineup here in NW Ohio, so I have been watching that channel almost religiously whenever I watch TV. The first entire week I had access to the channel, with the exception of the series finale of 24 that Monday night, I literally did not watch a single second of any other channel except for the Military Channel.

Otherwise, I spend probably 95% of my TV viewing time on either the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, and now the Military Channel. I've always had a major interest in history and now that I have the MC, I can start building back up my interest in military history as well.

Well I have quite a list but I keep up with all of these shows when they're running new episodes:
    House, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Deadliest Catch, Expedition Great White, Entourage, Weeds, Californication, & Friday Night Lights.

And as always, I'm constantly reworking my way through the seasons of MASH.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Don't get into shows much, between gaming and sports. But Rescue Me & The Office are two current favorites, both of which I need to catch back up on thanks to gaming and sports. Season Five Volumes 1 & 2 of Rescue Me just came in the mail the other day, gotta get that caught up before the season six premiere.
    Rescue Me is fantastic. You better get busy, you've got less than two weeks until season 6 premieres!

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Rescue Me is fantastic. You better get busy, you've got less than two weeks until season 6 premieres!
    I know, I know....damn video games get in the way of getting caught up on my shows, and getting into any new shows LOL, but I guess life could be worse

I know, I know....damn video games get in the way of getting caught up on my shows, and getting into any new shows LOL, but I guess life could be worse
    Yeah, I suppose there are worse things than having too much good entertainment to consume.

Wow I must be lame. Other than Sports, I watch HGTV (the wife and I are hoping to buy a house once we finally settle somewhere) and Everybody Loves Raymond on DVD. When I'm not playing video games or watching sports I am usually relegated to watching her shows.

Was a big LOST fan, so I'm hoping to find something as entertaining.

Currently giving some new shows a try: Happy Town, Persons Unknown, and I also True Blood. None of them are "can't miss" shows for me like LOST was. Used to really like 24 and Heroes, but the final seasons of each left something to be desired - only halfway through final season of each. Lost my dedication to each, unfortunately.

I used to really love Smallville, but I seemed to lose my interest in it as the show went on. Hopefully I can back into it when the new and final season starts.

I'm watching The Green Room right now from Showtime. This is hilarious. It's basically four comics sitting around drinking with an audience and bullshitting for an hour. Two weeks ago was the premiere and that had Eddie Izzard, Drew Caray to name a few. I've just started this weeks episode and it has Bob Saget, Roseanne Barr and Sandra Bernhard. Fellow comedian Paul Provenza is somewhat the host. Great show. Sounds like it will be on for six episodes with the 3rd being this Thursday.

Anyone watch Downfall tonight with Chris Jericho? So far, it's not bad. But I'm a game show junkie, and a WWE fan, so it's win-win.

Anyone watch Downfall tonight with Chris Jericho? So far, it's not bad. But I'm a game show junkie, and a WWE fan, so it's win-win.
    I've been flipping between that and Hell's Kitchen. I'm mad that I didn't even know Hell's Kitchen was back on, and I'm mad I missed Wipeout. I love that show.

I love cooking shows for some reason. I'm a fan of cooking haha. Is it weird I knew who all the sexiest men alive were? :p

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    I love cooking shows for some reason. I'm a fan of cooking haha. Is it weird I knew who all the sexiest men alive were? :p
    I like Everyday Italian...and it has nothing to do with the awesome cleavage!! :p:p

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I like Everyday Italian...and it has nothing to do with the awesome cleavage!! :p:p
    I love me some Italian!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Whoevers wife that is is lucky. A hot woman who's in the kitchen :p

Just got done watching the 4th season of Dexter. Waiting on season 5 to start in September. Only other show I usually try and catch (no pun) is River Monsters on Animal Planet.