Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

• Facebook
  • Display
    I found a good set of 360 rosters today. I broke down at least rented 14 today. the file name is Yukon46. It looks pretty legit to me if y'all are still wanting a good set.

The OS 360 guys are really slacking.

I worked with them on the '11 and '12 file, and it never took this long for a file to come out.

At least when I was working with them, there was 5-6 of us, and each of us had 3-4 hour shifts, and in that time you can easily get 3-5 teams done depending on how bad the default roster was. It's day 14, and they said most likely not until next week, that's well just a snails pace.

as I just posted I found a good set for 360 check them you won't be disappointed IMO they are good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    as I just posted I found a good set for 360 check them you won't be disappointed IMO they are good enough.
    Yeah, I really don't see how you can get that much better than Yukon46's. It's great!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    The OS 360 guys are really slacking.

I worked with them on the '11 and '12 file, and it never took this long for a file to come out.

At least when I was working with them, there was 5-6 of us, and each of us had 3-4 hour shifts, and in that time you can easily get 3-5 teams done depending on how bad the default roster was. It's day 14, and they said most likely not until next week, that's well just a snails pace.
    i went on yesterday and put in the GT's of the guys doing the OS Rosters and when i put in CK11 name i got rosters but they are not done, i went thru some teams and saw Oklahoma half named and theres some other teams that are like that also. i didnt look at every team

I can't stop laughing at how badly the OS 360 Roster guys have imploded over this years roster.

Just going off the games base rosters, they weren't that bad, to warrant this long of a wait and struggle.

They've been eclipsed by Yukon who I believe did the entire set himself.

Agreed I downloaded Yukon's rosters a few weeks ago and they are good enough for me to use in dynasty mode once I get the game. People over at OS are just like little cry babies about not getting stuff right away when they should and then go off on the board. so funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    I can't stop laughing at how badly the OS 360 Roster guys have imploded over this years roster.

Just going off the games base rosters, they weren't that bad, to warrant this long of a wait and struggle.

They've been eclipsed by Yukon who I believe did the entire set himself.

i was gonna wait for the OS Rosters but i ended up going with AUTHENTIC973, i did do Edits for Notre Dame didnt mess with Ratings but i did add CJ Prosise and Michael Deeb.

i see also the OS Guys gave up on the Rosters, so they gave the File to someone at OS and that Person and some others are Finishing up the Rosters.

I'm just glad I found yukon46 roster's files. they work good enough. can't wait to rent it again at the end of the month with the gf goes out of town for a week.

Looks like they got the OS Rosters done

Quote Originally Posted by PDOGEMP 8 View Post
    Looks like they got the OS Rosters done
    I think they're saying half of the teams aren't edited, only named. Another good file to check out is M&B's over on OS.

I cant believe they can take it this far and find that many stupid people.

really gamerosters really ?

And its fucktards like them that feed right into the palms of the lawyers in the EA/NCAA lawsuit, making a profit off of rosters of real life players in the video game. I would love to see Gamerosters added to the lawsuit, since as opposed to those making the rosters for free, or only accepting donations, those dumbfucks are actually charging people for them.

However, if dumbfucks in this country want to piss away their money and pay for rosters that can be had for free everywhere else, well, that's their problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I cant believe they can take it this far and find that many stupid people.

This is who Sam Keller and company should be suing as well. Not to mention I am pretty sure this violates the EULA (you know the thing you hit "Accept" to without reading) with EA when you buy the game. So many EA and Sam Keller can join forces to sue these douche bags into oblivion.

I'm looking for the roster files for the NCAA FOOTBALL 09 and NCAA FOOTBALL 10 games. I have roster files for '11 and '12 but I'm having trouble finding them for '09 and '10. My PS3 is not hooked up to the internet so I need in a file that I can download to my flashdrive and then upload into my PS3. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance.

try pirate bay might get luck fredrob.

RASTAHS!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    try pirate bay might get luck fredrob.
    How many times does a tard have to be told something???

IF I can figure out this auto pitch thing I'd like to start a new dynasty with updated rosters (either for this past season or upcoming would be great). Anyone have a set or know where I could easily download a good set - please let me know.