Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

• Facebook
  • Display
    so what are the rosters of choice for the majority here ? are you guys waiting on BigWy or is everyone happy with another one ?

Ive gotten messages from PS friendslisters saying "ive got them,down load mine" but I don't see a definitive call out from JB or Gschwendt or CDJ or Steelerfan with an official roster recommendation whats the happs dudes?

I'm waiting for BigWy rosters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The dude abides.

I don't even have the game, ram. I wouldn't have the time, if I did. I'll probably pick it up when things slow down a bit.

If I had it, I'd wait for BigWY too.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Out of curiosity, what is it about BigWY's rosters that has everyone waiting for them?

Freshman
    Can you update the original post showing what rosters are currently available, that way we don't ahve to surf this entire thread looking for the post updating what is out there.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by erod328 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is it about BigWY's rosters that has everyone waiting for them?
    They're highly accurate, based on the default rosters, so you can take them online too.

What's the current time frame for roster completion?

Who Dat Nation
    PSN - ImCrack
    GAMERTAG - UnFukWitable504

Just downloaded JeffDLowe roster file, its very accurate with all incoming freshman. I started my dynasty last night with these rosters are im very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Just downloaded JeffDLowe roster file, its very accurate with all incoming freshman. I started my dynasty last night with these rosters are im very satisfied.
    I have those already. I'm still waiting on these because they will not change the players around. just naming them and coaches. i would like to still have my 88 speed Devin Fuller at qb for UCLA when i start my dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    I have those already. I'm still waiting on these because they will not change the players around. just naming them and coaches. i would like to still have my 88 speed Devin Fuller at qb for UCLA when i start my dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by drae504 View Post
    Is he even getting a fair shake at QB?

I swore he was pretty much told he'd be at WR.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    Is he even getting a fair shake at QB?

I swore he was pretty much told he'd be at WR.
    From the Googlesphere

"UCLA Coach Jim Mora wants Devin Fuller to become a problem.

The plan is to have opposing defensive players doing pre-snap recon work, trying to locate Fuller before he reappears in the end zone with the ball. It may become quite a shell game.

"We hope he becomes that 'Where's Waldo' guy," Mora said. "Every time someone prepares for us, they go into a game wondering, 'Where's No. 7.' Is he at quarterback, running back, receiver, slot, is that him on the kickoff return?""

That would be fun if EA would do this with a lot of athlete player on the CPU side of Dynasty.
    Last edited by DertyMat; 07-13-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Every Miami roster has been missing two key players, P O'Donnell and LB Figueroa. Plus that cheating ND QB is always on the roster.

G Da BlackSmith are pretty good for the xbox

Just wanted to post that my roster file is complete (all names added).

Going to double check through for errors, duplicates, oddities, etc. then send it to the mods to post in their PSN account.

It will feature named default players (no edits), named & edited coaches. This should make it great for online play and Dynasties.

I hope to have it done by late this evening, but don't plan on going to bed until finished and rosters hosted.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post

Going to double check through for errors, duplicates, oddities, etc. then send it to the mods to post in their PSN account.

It will feature named default players (no edits), named & edited coaches. This should make it great for online play and Dynasties.

I hope to have it done by late this evening, but don't plan on going to bed until finished and rosters hosted.

thanks dude ! I don't think it will make the game more enjoyable LOL but rosters are always nice !

I know your work and I know it will be top notch. Thank you for what you do for the community.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Thanks for the hard work! It is greatly appreciated!

Recruit
    anybody notice that Gunner Kiel isn't on UCs roster nor does he appear year 2, EA must know him well

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanfootball View Post
    Every Miami roster has been missing two key players, P O'Donnell and LB Figueroa. Plus that cheating ND QB is always on the roster.
    The Rosters i have i just keep Golson off the DC now that im in Year 2 of my Dynasty i have him starting for me.