Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    I'm disappointed that they can't get D1AA/D2/D3 schools just to populate the Alma Mater list.

Pretty much forces me to pick the next closest D1 school to pick as the Alma Mater for my coaches.
    My #1 request every year... BRING BACK FCS SCHOOLS! Fingers crossed for next gen... well... assuming there is a next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    Please tell me you guys are doing equipment edits for the popular or good players
    Not sure who you're referring to, but just to clear up the matter for anyone else, I was having fun trolling some of the rosters kids who act like they're hyped up on coke because they're forced to wait for rosters.

Actually, I was being honest when I say my rosters are complete, because they are. Only thing is, my rosters are not meant for public consumption.

I auto-name my players, and while I do go through and manually name and edit the Alma Mater to the correct one for all 378 coaches, I do so using the end of my most recent season in my dynasty thread. So since I'm at the start of the 2020 season, all 378 coaches and their Alma Maters are edited to correctly and accurately list who is coaching where at the start of the 2020 season in my dynasty.

So therefore my rosters, while complete, are meant for and will be used by me and only me because they are in no way whatsoever correct for someone picking the game up and firing up a dynasty at the start of the 2013 season.

I'm just saddened I didn't manage to get the rosters vampires jumping all over my post trying to find out where they could download them from because I said "my rosters are done".

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Not sure who you're referring to, but just to clear up the matter for anyone else, I was having fun trolling some of the rosters kids who act like they're hyped up on coke because they're forced to wait for rosters.

Actually, I was being honest when I say my rosters are complete, because they are. Only thing is, my rosters are not meant for public consumption.

I auto-name my players, and while I do go through and manually name and edit the Alma Mater to the correct one for all 378 coaches, I do so using the end of my most recent season in my dynasty thread. So since I'm at the start of the 2020 season, all 378 coaches and their Alma Maters are edited to correctly and accurately list who is coaching where at the start of the 2020 season in my dynasty.

So therefore my rosters, while complete, are meant for and will be used by me and only me because they are in no way whatsoever correct for someone picking the game up and firing up a dynasty at the start of the 2013 season.

I'm just saddened I didn't manage to get the rosters vampires jumping all over my post trying to find out where they could download them from because I said "my rosters are done".
    You are just plain greedy

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    You are just plain greedy

Hey, if you're cool with Gary Pinkel being OC of Iowa State, David Shaw as OC of LSU, Mark Richt suffering a fall from grace and ending up at OC at Northwestern, Les Miles tumbling down to an OC job at Utah and Urban Meyer as OC at Vanderbilt, just to name a few, I'd be more than happy to upload them to my roster share for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

Hey, if you're cool with Gary Pinkel being OC of Iowa State, David Shaw as OC of LSU, Mark Richt suffering a fall from grace and ending up at OC at Northwestern, Les Miles tumbling down to an OC job at Utah and Urban Meyer as OC at Vanderbilt, just to name a few, I'd be more than happy to upload them to my roster share for you.
    Think I would rather go check how many are currently on line here at TGT, but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Think I would rather go check how many are currently on line here at TGT, but thanks
    Between 2 and 175 is my guess.

And the fact that that has not been recorded into a official TGT recorded history is criminal. When we look back one year from now and can't find record that there were 168 people online at 1:15 AM on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013, what are we going to think of ourselves? What will our children think of us? How could we let down so many?

i ned me rastahs! Who dat gat da rastahs!?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    i ned me rastahs! Who dat gat da rastahs!?
    Take a walk in the park man.

Take a walk in the park man.

take a walk in the park man.
    y da rastahs b n da park?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Not to be a dick or anything.....but nobody has a roster share for names yet then? Lol

Be. Patient.

I think I speak for everybody here.. But I just wanna express my thanks to all of you guys at TGT for all the hard work you put in.. There are thousands of us who depend on you year after year.. Just wanted to show the love.. Thanks for all your hard work..

Sincerly,

Joe, a TGT downloader of many years

Quote Originally Posted by joedorio View Post
    I think I speak for everybody here.. But I just wanna express my thanks to all of you guys at TGT for all the hard work you put in.. There are thousands of us who depend on you year after year.. Just wanted to show the love.. Thanks for all your hard work..

Sincerly,

Joe, a TGT downloader of many years

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Be. Patient.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of RASTAHS!

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of RASTAHS!

Rosters are now complete...find them here:

Spoiler: show

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Rosters are now complete...find them here:

Spoiler: show
    I shall not be deterred by your shenanigans sir. I will continue my God given right to pursue RASTAHS!

Replies: 37
    Views: 892
    people in their second or more years at this should know by now that it takes time. are these 800 newbies looking for rosters ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    people in their second or more years at this should know by now that it takes time. are these 800 newbies looking for rosters ?
    It's simply that every time there's a new reply, people come into the thread to see if that new post was regarding a completed set of rosters being released. They'll keep doing so until there is a roster set released. There could be one tonight, there could be one tomorrow, there might not be one until Saturday. No one knows for certain, so they keep checking in just in case.