Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

General "Where are the rosters" Thread (DO NOT MAKE NEW THREAD ASKING)

Please use this thread for discussing where rosters may or may not be.

I'm not a fan of people looking for rosters within hours of the game's release, but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.

ANY NEW THREADS ASKING FOR OR ABOUT ROSTERS WILL BE DELETED.

We will try and update this initial post with status updates and will post a news article once a full set is released.

- pastapadre says it will be 5-7 days before rosters are available. (As of 7/7) Unsure what he is basing that off of, besides a natural timeframe. With 126 schools and the new coach attributes, there is a lot of work for the roster guys.

- The resident PS3 roster creator (BigWy) has PMd me and says his set will be about 5-7 days away as well. (As of 7/7)

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.[/COLOR]
    How dare you attempt to usurp my rights to be rude and sarcastic to those asking for rosters before the game is released. This forum is hosted on servers in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Therefore Freedom of Speech applies here. We shall fight this tyranny, we will not be oppressed. Animated images of mockery will be posted and be posted often.

P.S. How are the rosters coming for us TGT Gold Members?

Oh and...

Last edited by bdoughty; 07-07-2013 at 10:15 PM.

last year or the year before, I think they actually came a couple days sooner then expected.

BigWY is a TGT Legend. Props to him for his hard work - it is MUCH appreciated.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    BigWY is a TGT Legend. Props to him for his hard work - it is MUCH appreciated.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Does anybody know if there will be a roster put out soon/already with just the Coaches edited. That is really all I need.

This is one area I no longer need worry about.

I do my own rosters by auto-naming the players and then going through and naming all the coaches and changing their Alma Maters to their correct ones. One day of just sitting down and going to work and I'm all good to go.

where are da rastahs!?

If you have ps3 JeffDlowe has posted an accurate roster I just looked through it all the player names and coaches names are right

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan95 View Post
    If you have ps3 JeffDlowe has posted an accurate roster I just looked through it all the player names and coaches names are right
    Thank you.

Honestly, with the creation of team builder to give the roster makers a head start to make templates, it should honestly take a group of 3-4 guys no more than 5 days to get the entire game named.

I was able to rename Rutgers, and change players who were no longer on the team in a little under 20 minutes.

I auto-name players too. Any players that we know in real life will be off the team after 2 seasons in dynasty anyway and since dynasty is the only mode I play, I don't need rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Please use this thread for discussing where rosters may or may not be.

I'm not a fan of people looking for rosters within hours of the game's release, but that also doesn't give people a free pass to be rude to those asking.

ANY NEW THREADS ASKING FOR OR ABOUT ROSTERS WILL BE DELETED.

We will try and update this initial post with status updates and will post a news article once a full set is released.

- pastapadre says it will be 5-7 days before rosters are available. (As of 7/7) Unsure what he is basing that off of, besides a natural timeframe. With 126 schools and the new coach attributes, there is a lot of work for the roster guys.

- The resident PS3 roster creator (BigWy) has PMd me and says his set will be about 5-7 days away as well. (As of 7/7)
    Exactly how much does a pass cost that allows one to call out ignorance when seen? I will gladly pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Exactly how much does a pass cost that allows one to call out ignorance when seen? I will gladly pay it.
    TGT Platinum! You also get a special forum where Platinum members can talk shit about Gold members and of course the rest of the rabble. Currently only 3 Platinum members since they have not released it to the public.

Wooo! Done with my rosters! Time to fire up dynasty and have some fun!

A guy over at OS (mrserendipity) has put together a head coach file for PS#. It has all head coaches and a good portion, but not all of the coaches stats (missing wins vs rivals, top 25, etc.). He put them out there for free and they can be downloaded in the roster share. The information tp punch in is: mrkodak89

I downloaded them last night. The guy did a lot of work.

I can believe it. I just spent the entire evening simply naming all the coaches (head coaches, offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators) and setting them to their correct Alma Maters, and that's all I have the desire to do.

It'd be nice to have the missing stats, but no way in hell am I taking the time to track down all that crap and update it.

I'm disappointed that they can't get D1AA/D2/D3 schools just to populate the Alma Mater list.

Pretty much forces me to pick the next closest D1 school to pick as the Alma Mater for my coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
    I'm disappointed that they can't get D1AA/D2/D3 schools just to populate the Alma Mater list.

Pretty much forces me to pick the next closest D1 school to pick as the Alma Mater for my coaches.
    Yeah, that's been a pain in the ass for me the last three year. What I've done is go with the very first D1 school that they coached at. So if they played at Maine, then was a GA at Maine, a position coach at Appalachian State, and then became a position coach at Buffalo, I'll set their Alma Mater as Buffalo. Not perfect, but unfortunately the best I can do under the circumstances.