Thread: A tech ?

• Facebook
  • Display

A tech ?

Do any of you guys think that the download version of this game (or any other) will be/is more stable than the disc version? Last year I bailed early due to crashes while playing online. Just debating on downloading for a change and would like the more tech savvy among you to comment.

It's certainly possible. I know that when one of my systems was going out and I was having freezes, it was the drive that was failing. Since every system is different, not sure how to recommend testing it other than to purchase it and see...

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It's certainly possible. I know that when one of my systems was going out and I was having freezes, it was the drive that was failing. Since every system is different, not sure how to recommend testing it other than to purchase it and see...
    Thanks G! Seems my ps3's both have problems with EA Sports titles. I may go the DL route this year with NCAA and see if I have better performance.

It's a nice convenience not to have to pop in/out the disc but w/o being able to sell it back and no discounted price I'd be leery of going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Thanks G! Seems my ps3's both have problems with EA Sports titles. I may go the DL route this year with NCAA and see if I have better performance.
    So if download the game and something happens to your ps3, do you have to purchase the game again? Or can you re download?

Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
    So if download the game and something happens to your ps3, do you have to purchase the game again? Or can you re download?
    You can re-download. It's tied to your PSN ID.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Thanks for the info, sweet!