Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flexbone Update?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by pahsfootballrulez View Post
    Anyone noticing that their RB's are stopping on tosses and option pitches when they catch the ball and then move like they are in molasses? I noticed it when I started a dynasty with Air Force. Has anyone noticed these issues after the patch or I wonder if it's my sliders? Also, my qb is awful at tossing the ball on Rocket out of the flex and wing.
    I have seen it happen occasionally but not too often. As for the pitch of Rocket, make sure you don't start moving the QB too soon because that will throw things off.

I wonder why they did not add Pistol Flexbone Normal? They added it in Trips and Slot but not normal. And now we will never get it

I took my Flexbone game online last week and I'm fairing pretty well. I'm 9-2 so far. That's with mostly GT and a couple games with Ohio St (Pretty good talent for the flex).

One thing I've had to avoid is no huddle. The plays are buggy and leads to loss in yardage or fumbles. Also, on non option plays, it seems to be beneficial to not move until the RB has it to avoid missing handoffs.

All in All, enjoying the Flexbone experience.

Flexbone Update?

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW65 View Post
    I have seen it happen occasionally but not too often. As for the pitch of Rocket, make sure you don't start moving the QB too soon because that will throw things off.

I wonder why they did not add Pistol Flexbone Normal? They added it in Trips and Slot but not normal. And now we will never get it
    When I have seen GT play they do not have a regular flexbone pistol set. Just trips and slot.
    Last edited by pahsfootballrulez; 10-13-2013 at 07:30 PM.