No new plays but it all feels new. The blocking is so different. The fb trap is very good. The pulling linemen do a much better job. U can use the new burst to get outtside much easier on tosses which I never used before. The wb dives work. The midlines are blocked much better and both the back and qb are both running options now. Speed sweeps are very viable and not just when u cut up early. All of the passes are much better and even the option passes work pretty good. I cant say its all correct or even that I will like in long term but just being different and all plays working its much more fun. I havent had success with the flex and wingbone counter. Thats all though. I find options into the twins or trips sides are too cluttered most of time for any good gain. I didnt take a single run play outta my flexbone playbook after a few hours in practice except counter and two passes. They seemed to fix the bad animation on roll outs to the qbs off hand which helps timing a lot on olayaction from these sets.