Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cnballard05321's strategy videos

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    #3 save yourself the embarrassment and stop while you can with"strategy" tips

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    I second this motion.

These videos will bring me to the elite group in powerhouse

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    These videos will bring me to the elite group in powerhouse
    because you now know who not to play like

Freshman
    Ok guys today's video is going to be a little different. First of all I would like to apologize for some of my content recently; I have done a poor job of getting deep with the tips and schemes and for that I am truly sorry. That will never happen again. Now that we have that addressed let's get into today's offensive tip. Today we are looking at one of my favorite plays from the shotgun bunch hb strong and we will be looking at the play z spot. The reason I love this play is because of the corner route, spot route, stock flat route, and that deep post. Now there is a lot we can do to this play so we can beat man and zone be sure to pay attention , but if you are one to just look at the setup here it is:
    1. place the far left receiver on a smart routed in, curl or leave on his route
    2. place the hb on w wheel route
    3. place the tight end or closest receiver in the bunch on a drag.

Lastly guys be sure and check out my youtube channel for more free NCAA 14 and Madden NFL 25 content. Thanks for watching!

Countless lab hours?

Do you wear a coat do you use beakers? Are you Beaker?

Not trying to troll, but your big new tip of the day is picking a pass play you like, sit there hot routing every single receiver to something different from their original routes, sit there moving players back and forth all over the place (you do realize there is a play clock in the actual game that would make half of what you spent multiple minutes doing impossible), all so you can break and then abuse the AI by fucking it up with multiple dumbass movements of receivers all over the field.

Seriously, just do yourself a favor and just go back to whatever Cheesers R US website that you came from and keep your East Room Cheesy Douchbags videos over there. We're sim players here. We don't do all this arcade, East Room fucktardery, trying to break and abuse the AI every play just so we can get cheap yards and cheap points. We play sim with sliders that make (or attempt to make) the AI better and tougher, so it gives us a true challenge and makes us fight for a win. We want to those yards and points we gain to be tough to get and rewarding to achieve. We want to punt multiple times a game because the defense did what it had to do to stop us, not sit there like a broken pile of shit because we did all this hot routing and moving of players all over the field trying to abuse the game AI.

If you can actually manage to post and give tips on SIM playing, then fine. But no one is going to ever give your tips any consideration if all you do is post these dumbass "win at all costs" cheesy East Room tactics crap. Doing that stuff does not make you good. It does not make you better. It just makes you too pathetic to truly and truthfully get better (or want to get better) at the game that you have to break the game and abuse the AI to get your yards and points. Sure, it makes you feel special, but just because mommy told you you're special does not make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Countless lab hours?

Do you wear a coat do you use beakers? Are you Beaker?

Yeah, the openings crack me up.

Countless lab hours = Sitting there play after play trying to find a new way to break the AI
    Scheme After Scheme = Every East Room cheese tactic known to man
    Remarkable Victories = 125-0 winz baby!
    Crushing Defeats = For the CPU and non-cheesy human opponents.
    The Best Game of the World = Could be referring to NCAA or he has one HELL of an ego.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Not trying to troll, but your big new tip of the day is picking a pass play you like, sit there hot routing every single receiver to something different from their original routes, sit there moving players back and forth all over the place (you do realize there is a play clock in the actual game that would make half of what you spent multiple minutes doing impossible), all so you can break and then abuse the AI by fucking it up with multiple dumbass movements of receivers all over the field.

Seriously, just do yourself a favor and just go back to whatever Cheesers R US website that you came from and keep your East Room Cheesy Douchbags videos over there. We're sim players here. We don't do all this arcade, East Room fucktardery, trying to break and abuse the AI every play just so we can get cheap yards and cheap points. We play sim with sliders that make (or attempt to make) the AI better and tougher, so it gives us a true challenge and makes us fight for a win. We want to those yards and points we gain to be tough to get and rewarding to achieve. We want to punt multiple times a game because the defense did what it had to do to stop us, not sit there like a broken pile of shit because we did all this hot routing and moving of players all over the field trying to abuse the game AI.

If you can actually manage to post and give tips on SIM playing, then fine. But no one is going to ever give your tips any consideration if all you do is post these dumbass "win at all costs" cheesy East Room tactics crap. Doing that stuff does not make you good. It does not make you better. It just makes you too pathetic to truly and truthfully get better (or want to get better) at the game that you have to break the game and abuse the AI to get your yards and points. Sure, it makes you feel special, but just because mommy told you you're special does not make it so.
    what he said

Recruit
    z spot is actually on of my favorite plays stock. very nice triangle read. especially like it on the first play of a ranked game. usually your opponent will try a heavy blitz and it's an easy play to the flat route.

Quote Originally Posted by cnballard05321 View Post
    Ok guys today's video is going to be a little different. First of all I would like to apologize for some of my content recently; I have done a poor job of getting deep with the tips and schemes and for that I am truly sorry. That will never happen again. Now that we have that addressed let's get into today's offensive tip. Today we are looking at one of my favorite plays from the shotgun bunch hb strong and we will be looking at the play z spot. The reason I love this play is because of the corner route, spot route, stock flat route, and that deep post. Now there is a lot we can do to this play so we can beat man and zone be sure to pay attention , but if you are one to just look at the setup here it is:
    1. place the far left receiver on a smart routed in, curl or leave on his route
    2. place the hb on w wheel route
    3. place the tight end or closest receiver in the bunch on a drag.

Lastly guys be sure and check out my youtube channel for more free NCAA 14 and Madden NFL 25 content. Thanks for watching!
    Get the fuck out. Your tips have no real football knowledge that can be applied to a video game like a guy like NY_KIA so get the fuck out with these shitty little cheeser vids.

Freshman
    Chill out compadre

Freshman
    NCAA Football and Madden NFL Offensive Tips: Using Motion to Confuse Your Opponent
    Ok guys in today’s video we are going to be taking a look at the importance of motion and some ideas on how to use motion as an offense to confuse your opponent. Now when you think about defense in madden you will always hear me say to make it look the same. The reason you want to do this is so your opponent can’t tell if you are in a cover 2 defense or a cover 3. Whether your bringing pressure from the right side or left. Now in my opinion this concept also applies to offense. Now a lot of offenses in madden use motion snaps to make routes more effective. However sometimes when people run the ball out of the same formation they do not do the same motion or the same hot routes. This concept, in my eyes, applies more to the tournament scene, but using fake hot routes and the same basic motion snaps regardless of whether it is a run or a pass will keep your opponent from identifying whether you are running or passing. Hopefully this video helps you understand the importance of using motion snaps in your offense to make passing and running more effective. Thanks for checking this video out and I hope you enjoy! Thanks Guys!

You know what, I just have to put something in here to bring some value to this thread.

Nice looking married woman who...

Discuses football.
    Uses those tiny NFL helmets I grew up with, back in the days before video games and we had to use some imagination.
    Has a field made up for the little helmets.
    Pits the AFC against the NFC helmets, which might make her the only woman on the planet to do so.

One lucky guy. If I could find a woman like this she would never have to make me a sandwich.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-30-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    You know what, I just have to put something in here to bring some value to this thread.

Nice looking married woman who...

Discuses football.
    Uses those tiny NFL helmets I grew up with, back in the days before video games and we had to use some imagination.
    Has a field made up for the little helmets.
    Pits the AFC against the NFC helmets, which might make her the only woman on the planet to do so.

One lucky guy. If I could find a woman like this she would never have to make me a sandwich.
    FINALLY!! A real heterosexual posts an informative video.

I'm still waiting for the video on how to snap the bloody ball. These "tips" don't do me any good when I'm getting a delay of game penalty every play.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I'm still waiting for the video on how to snap the bloody ball. These "tips" don't do me any good when I'm getting a delay of game penalty every play.
    Perhaps you need more time in the "lab"?

Normally I'm put off by sarcastic and harassing comments. However, in this case, they feel warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by majesty95 View Post
    Normally I'm put off by sarcastic and harassing comments. However, in this case, they feel warranted.
    We aim to please here!

IMHO you guys should layoff the guy now that he is posting in the appropriate section of the forums.

I don't find his videos all that helpful/useful either for the way I play the game but to each their own. I don't see a need to bash the guy into oblivion for posting videos that may or may not be helpful.

Indeed if your true goal is to have him stop posting on the forums (again not sure why but that seems to be the intent from many of you) the easiest way to accomplish this goal is to stop posting in this thread and stop viewing his videos.

Just sayin'