Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cnballard05321's strategy videos

• Facebook
  • Display
    Freshman
    thanks for the words. the defense is setup trust me i play the best. Sgibs and Zfarls i play alot ea game changer ryan dikes we play all the time. Zboy 365 from maddenmoments.com is one of my closest lab players. Trust me i know what im doing the defense is setup to stop the read option the zones will play good enough with the corners coming free offf the edge u have about 3 seconds to throw and with me user controlling the mlb and taking away the deep middle this defense is not as "holy" as you may think

Freshman
    to all you who call my game garbage challenge me on psn cnballard2013

Freshman
    That's Madden 13 my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by cnballard05321 View Post
    I gave you the benefit of the doubt to begin - however the above statement seems to be the calling card of East Room trolls.

Pure comedy

sorry i couldn't be of any help to you guys just trying to give away good free content and help people who want to get better
    i dont think anyone here is interested in learning the bullshit the top cheesers do. sorry.

for one, you're not even throwing the comeback route in this video. you're just using the beginning animation to prevent the press from the corner. if you were properly running the comeback route, you would have tried to time it so that the ball arrives just after the wr breaks at 10-12 yards. what you're doing here, is just blindly throwing the ball out there, regardless of coverage, immediately after the snap. basically, what it comes down to in your video, is you're showing how to break the game.

am i supposed to run this one play all game long? what happens if my opponent runs something else besides the read option against this defense?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i dont think anyone here is interested in learning the bullshit the top cheesers do. sorry.

for one, you're not even throwing the comeback route in this video. you're just using the beginning animation to prevent the press from the corner. if you were properly running the comeback route, you would have tried to time it so that the ball arrives just after the wr breaks at 10-12 yards. what you're doing here, is just blindly throwing the ball out there, regardless of coverage, immediately after the snap. basically, what it comes down to in your video, is you're showing how to break the game.
    Yeah, the getting better at Madden 25 and NCAA 14 comment cracks me up. Yeah, running comeback routes to try and take advantage of and abuse CPU issues and just chucking up the ball instantly after the snap and trying to user catch, oh yeah, that's such an improvement. Nothing more than typical East Room bullshit, bullshit that has been why I've said fuck it to playing online games since at least the NCAA '06 days. Apparently our new friend here thinks we're a site full of the East room douchebags, instead of actually being a site full of people who try to play sim and emulate the real life game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    ...Aside from gap-exchange the two additional ways I see playing zone read is to play base with two-gapping down linemen (not always available based on talent), however its the only way the defense can match-up gap responsibility wise against the varying formations (although this isn't an option in the video game) or by bringing zone pressure...
    FYI Oregon is predominantly a 2-Gap defense for precisely this reason: their offense killed them in practice when they were a more penetration/1-Gap oriented defense.

Quote Originally Posted by PSUEagle View Post
    FYI Oregon is predominantly a 2-Gap defense for precisely this reason: their offense killed them in practice when they were a more penetration/1-Gap oriented defense.
    truth

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PSUEagle View Post
    It's how I've seen most of the better defenses play the zone read to be honest.

It's amazing that I just assumed that's how the 4-3 was played since that is how we played it in High School. And how I like to run my 4-2-5 in the game with my linemen. Never heard about the 2-gap/1-gap scheme until a couple days ago when y'all mentioned it on here. Then they said something about it on NFLAM this morning when talking about some players. Wonder why more teams don't run this defense and like to run a tampa-2 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    It's amazing that I just assumed that's how the 4-3 was played since that is how we played it in High School. And how I like to run my 4-2-5 in the game with my linemen. Never heard about the 2-gap/1-gap scheme until a couple days ago when y'all mentioned it on here. Then they said something about it on NFLAM this morning when talking about some players. Wonder why more teams don't run this defense and like to run a tampa-2 instead.
    The simple answer - talent. In order to play a 2-gap scheme you must have players that are physically able to stop the movement of the man attempting to block him and have the foot quickness to not get reached. In order to play a two gap scheme against most spread offense you must have at least one guy that can do this every down. There aren't a lot of stumps out there that also have the lateral quickness to handle a zone scheme while also having the stamina to play up tempo, so now you're needing multiple players from a limited pool that are able to perform. Teams then started looking for alternatives and found zone pressures allowed the use of 1-gap players while muddying the read for the QB, and still allowed the defense to keep 6 pass defenders.

In the end its all about the talent the coach is able to put on the field.

Freshman
    nah man this play is to be used in situations like 3rd and 2 or something where you want to gamble on the read option. As far as a base defense you want to be using for the majority of the game something with a 3 deep shell and possibly a zone blitz that will provide pressure and the zones to force your opponent to take short stuff and then you can gamble on the read option if you know thats what he will caoo

Freshman
    i know man the 25 demo is not out yet, but the concepts still apply

Freshman

Madden Nfl and NCAA Offensive Tip: Designing Your 3 Headed Rushing Attack

In this NCAA 14 tip we are breaking down how to run the ball in NCAA 14. One of the main concepts I use when I design a running scheme is the term Sgibs and Zfarlz use in their schemes called the 3 headed rushing attack. This means we want to be able to run off tackle left, off tackle right, and down the middle. So basically we will read where the defense is weak as far as gap integrity goes and be able to audible to the correct run to beat undisciplined defenses. Be sure to take note of when we run and how we run. This video will certainly help you have a better running game in NCAA 14. Thanks guys and enjoy.

Thanks for Watching Guys! If you enjoyed this video or would like to check out more of my free NCAA 14 and Madden Nfl 25 Content please check out my youtube channel for daily videos! Thanks

i know man the 25 demo is not out yet, but the concepts still apply
    Actually, we don't know that. While it has been talked about, the changes from Madden 13 to Madden 25, we haven't actually physically tested the concepts ourselves in a demo. All we have to go on are sizzle videos and the sort. Right now, all you're doing as assuming and hoping they still apply.

In this NCAA 14 tip we are breaking down how to run the ball in NCAA 14. One of the main concepts I use when I design a running scheme is the term Sgibs and Zfarlz use in their schemes called the 3 headed rushing attack. This means we want to be able to run off tackle left, off tackle right, and down the middle.

That's your big tip for the day? Everyone and their dog knows you want to be able to run off tackle left, off tackle right and down (or I prefer up) the middle. Running the same spot over and over will eventually lead to the defense shutting it down. You have to alternate between which area you rush (left, right or middle) just like you have to (usually) alternate between rushing and passing to keep the defense honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

That's your big tip for the day? Everyone and their dog knows you want to be able to run off tackle left, off tackle right and down (or I prefer up) the middle. Running the same spot over and over will eventually lead to the defense shutting it down. You have to alternate between which area you rush (left, right or middle) just like you have to (usually) alternate between rushing and passing to keep the defense honest.
    LMAO how to run I-form versus a Dime. Wow who knew you could run from a power formation against a bunch of DBs and only 1 LB in the middle of the field? Followed by a 0 yard rush against a 3-4. Wow that 0 yard rush is going to be a killer add to my game plan.

Next tip.... scoring more points than your opponent ALWAYS leads to victory.

I watched a bit of this 3 headed video... and saw a bunch of runs for 0-1 yard gains... is the real good stuff at the end becauae I got bored watching the fails...

#1 don't make an instructional video citing someone else's terms and accomplishments

#2 at least show something that works

#3 save yourself the embarrassment and stop while you can with"strategy" tips

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2