Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4 (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Fallout 4 (PS4, XB1, PC)

We might have had something leak from E3

Fallout 4 private footage with release date rumors

We have some massive Fallout 4 rumors to bring you now, just hours after Pete Hines potentially hinted on Fallout 4 only just getting started on development. The whole world thought that Fallout 4 was absent at this year’s E3 event in Los Angeles, but a new rumor doing the rounds is claiming that footage from a Fallout 4 trailer was actually shown at the event behind closed doors.

Imagine that for a second. Fans are going wild and hungry for the briefest hint that the game is coming, but Bethesda instead chooses to show the game to press only in a private section of E3. It’s not the first time that we have heard of games being shown privately and details slipping out in due course, but could this be true about Fallout 4?

We all know the game is coming, but Bethesda has previously hinted that they would only be willing to show the game off when they have substantial content to reveal. This trailer though was apparently 37 seconds long according to information posted to Bubblews and supposedly confirms post-apocalyptic Boston as the main setting for the game.

That is not all though. Additional information we’re hearing is that Fallout 4 will not have a release date until 2015, if you can believe that, but it will be still coming to current-gen Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms – as well as Xbox One, PS4 and PC of course. We thought at the very latest we would be playing Fallout 4 in 2014, but a game that is still two years away from release sounds hard to believe at the moment.

An official announcement of Fallout is apparently due before E3 2014, which still paves the way for a possible showing at the 2013 VGAs as we discussed here. It’s a shame we have no actual evidence of this 37 second trailer to show you though, which again doubts the authenticity of these claims.

Do you think Fallout 4 was shown at E3 and could have a 2015 release date? It seems somewhat strange that current-gen consoles will still be involved in such a big project. Give us your thoughts on this.

October 2015? That sucks. I need more Fallout. Just do not send us back in those copy/pasted sewers from Fallout 3, I hate that shit.

They should have taken the Point Lookout DLC. Moved it to the swamps in Louisiana and added more types of rednecks. Those fuckers were tough and funny at the same time. You could make a whole game out of that.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-18-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Fallout 4 Exists, and it’s Set in Massachusetts

To the shelter!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/...-massachusetts

The dude abides.

I'll file it under I'll believe it when I see it. At least Elder Scrolls Online is out next month!

Rumor has it we'll be hearing A LOT more about Fallout 4 soon... http://go.ign.com/sl3EaSv
    The dude abides.

Redbox stocks Fallout 3 ahead of E3
    The dude abides.

I wish this title (and others) were in 3rd person.
    I can't play FPS's anymore due to dizziness and migraines. I bought Far Cry 3 and I loved that game, but simply couldn't play anymore due to the headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I can't play FPS's anymore due to dizziness and migraines. I bought Far Cry 3 and I loved that game, but simply couldn't play anymore due to the headaches.
    FO3 & FO:NV both had a toggle for 3rd person.

The dude abides.

The dude abides.

Site went live early (though teaser vid still private), but it has since crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Hey I'm not the only one that gets trying to play a FPS game. Welcome to the club man.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    FO3 & FO:NV both had a toggle for 3rd person.
    LOL I didn't know that. So you can play 3 and NV the entire game from a 3rd person camera angle? As you know I cannot last 5 minutes without getting playing FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LOL I didn't know that. So you can play 3 and NV the entire game from a 3rd person camera angle? As you know I cannot last 5 minutes without getting playing FPS.
    Yeah... I played them mostly on PC so I can't remember with 100% certainty for consoles but I'm pretty sure you can. You can even zoom in how close you want the over-the-shoulder cam to be.

Bear in mind, the animations for running, etc. are pretty awful but obviously you still get to experience the game. I rarely used it myself, typically just to check out my newest armor addition or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Hey I'm not the only one that gets trying to play a FPS game. Welcome to the club man.
    I'm a bit hit or miss on this when it comes to FPS games. I have had my moments on some games where I have to take a break after a bit because I start to get that sick feeling. Yet other games, I can play for hours on end with no problem. It seems to be a sort of game by game basis for me.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/06/03...by-teaser-site

Bethesda has confirmed we'll be seeing gameplay at its E3 press conference on June 14, and Todd Howard has once again returned to direct.