Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 14 Demo Details & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display
    Probably didn't need a whole play book for that. Lol.

Typed by thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Like G said, tell him you want proof. Tell him you want some video of something that wouldn't have been possible from E3 or the various videos released by EA (like, say week 5 of a dynasty with UMass for example), and with his name or picture on/in them. That right there will tell you for certain, because there would be no way he could possibly achieve it.
    Yea I'm trying to get something out of him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Probably didn't need a whole play book for that. Lol.

Typed by thumbs.
    Yeah, no doubt....left me kinda

was hoping somehow, someway, would've found their way into the demo.

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    The quarter length is limited to 3 minute quarters, however the user will have the ability to change the rest of the gameplay settings including difficulty and gameplay sliders. New this year, users will be able to try out the additional camera angles in the game: Regular, Zoom, Wide, & Coordinator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    This is great! A FULL demo and a couple great matchups. Excited how the cpu option and mobile QBs are in Oregon/A&M.
    Not to piss on anyone's parade, but check out the kotaku article again. It doesn't mention anything about sliders or even difficulty level options. I know his article initially had Texas Tech instead of Texas A&M and he fixed that. Maybe the original slider news was a mistake too.

Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
    Not to piss on anyone's parade, but check out the kotaku article again. It doesn't mention anything about sliders or even difficulty level options. I know his article initially had Texas Tech instead of Texas A&M and he fixed that. Maybe the original slider news was a mistake too.
    I wrote that article with the info I was given before the Kotaku article came out. We'll see how it shakes out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I wrote that article with the info I was given before the Kotaku article came out. We'll see how it shakes out tomorrow.
    That's great news then!

Madden has had full sliders in their demo for 2 years so it's a good possibility.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

I don't have gold so I'll have to wait like 2 weeks -__-

You need xbox gold to download it? I didn't have it last year.

Generally non-Gold members have to wait 7 days after the demo is released. There could be exceptions. You should know by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Generally non-Gold members have to wait 7 days after the demo is released. There could be exceptions. You should know by tomorrow.
    Another EA sidebar. Claim to care about community but can't get their demo to release to everybody at the same time. And the nonsense that "it's not their decision" won't fly. They could if they wanted.

For clarification I am a fan of EA... but some of the stuff they are doing for an extra buck is pure nonsense. It really is.

And I have Gold so it means nothing to me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Another EA sidebar. Claim to care about community but can't get their demo to release to everybody at the same time. And the nonsense that "it's not their decision" won't fly. They could if they wanted.

For clarification I am a fan of EA... but some of the stuff they are doing for an extra buck is pure nonsense. It really is.

And I have Gold so it means nothing to me personally.
    I thought that was purely an MS decision about silver vs gold demo release times? I didn't think EA had anything to do with that. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I thought that was purely an MS decision about silver vs gold demo release times? I didn't think EA had anything to do with that. Am I wrong?
    Yes, Microsoft is the one that created the 7 day rule. Did it back in 2007. Have always had a Gold membership so I have no clue if developers can tweak how many days until a Silver member can download it.

Can someone let me know when the demo is officially launched and they have downloaded it?

Damnit, MS is slow today. I was hoping to start the demo downloading and hit the sack, playing it later today sometime, but it's looking like that might not happen. I've gotta get to sleep soon and still no update by MS, even though it's almost 7am.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damnit, MS is slow today. I was hoping to start the demo downloading and hit the sack, playing it later today sometime, but it's looking like that might not happen. I've gotta get to sleep soon and still no update by MS, even though it's almost 7am.

Had me fooled with the avatar change. No demo yet so I will wait until this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Had me fooled with the avatar change. No demo yet so I will wait until this afternoon.

Yeah, I was watching Spaceballs earlier this morning (bought the Mel Brooks Collection on Blu-ray a week or two ago on Amazon when they had it as a Gold Box deal for cheap). Originally was looking for just a Dark Helmet picture to make the change with, but then I saw that one with the assholes quote, and immediately had to choose that as my new avatar.

And yeah, the demo still isn't showing up on 360, both on the console and online. Screw it. It's after 7am now and I'm tired as hell, time to hit the sack. Maybe it'll be updated and available later today when I wake up. Whether or not I actually bother to download and play it later today will depend. I have an ass whooping to hand out to Arizona State in my dynasty on 13 yet to do sometime today.