Thread: (PS3) Tailgaters Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

(PS3) Tailgaters Online Dynasty

Tailgaters Online Dynasty

Name- (PS3) Tailgaters Football League

Difficulty- All-American Gameplay and Recruiting

QTR Length- 8-9 minutes

Teams/Confrence- Any Team 1 or 2 star teams, 3 star teams under 80, any confrence

Schedule advance- Every 2 to 3 days

Scheduling- 1st season actual schedule after must play atleast 3 players in a season, must contact players you want on schedule then message me the list of players you want to me, no 1-AA teams will be on schedule, will have fb or forum where schedules and league news will be posted

Rules

1. No restarts allowed unless good reason if you restart without a good reason you will be removed from league.

2. One onside kick in the first 3 quaters is allowed anytime in the 4th if your down.

3. You can go for it on 4th and inches anytime, 4th and 1 anytime past your 40, 4th and 5 past oppent 40, anytime when down by 3 touchdowns or down any in the 4th qtr.

4. No stat boosting agianst cpu 70 point cap limit.

5. No run commit.

6. Schedule times with players you can make if for some reason you cant make the time message the player.

7. You must start as a coordinator and coach must be created.

Additional Info

- You can play anyway you want just have to follow the onside kick, going for it on 4th, cpu cap rule, and run commit.

- You may accept any job offer you recieve but you mut finish your first contract after the first contract you can leave any school anytime.

- If its to easy or enough people ask i may bump up difficulty or use a custom slider.

- Trash talk and joking around is something that everyone does just dont cross the line.

- No recruiting limit but dont go overboard or else the cpu becomes week.

- We all have life outside of video game be sure to tell me if your going on vacation or something comes up so i can no not to advance and you dont get in trouble in the league.

- There will be no time savers would take the challenge out of everything and give you unfair advantage.

- Will be 12 players in league

- May add recruiting board limit of 25 or 20 as a saftey for over recruiting players Ill let the users decide.

- If your being bothered by another user dont post it send me a private message. If you post something like that you will be removed from league.

- League will start when roster comes out for the game and everybody is ready to start.

- I will send a document out with everyones PSN on it so you can add may get peoples phone numbers to make scheduling easier and communication.

- Communicate with other users communication is important the league will run much smoother if everyone communicates.

- The first person to take a job in each of the major conferences meaning the sec, acc, big 10, big 12, pac 12 and all american confrence will be that confrences commish and can trade teams or send invites to other users to join there conference teams changing must be approved by commish. if more than one person accepts a job in major confrence the highest prestige will become commish if even prestige i will choose who becomes commish.

- Email me the team you wish to use so you can go ahead and know your team.

Punishments

1 violoation- Loss of scholorships number will be determined on violation

2 violation- loss of more scholorships one or more player will be forced to sit out a game or games and player will be put on probation for a month.

3 violation- Kicked from League no questions asked.

- If players are suspended the user will have to place them to the lowest slot on the depth chart if that player plays before game you will be removed from league.

- Number of scholorships lost and what players and ammount of games they will be out for will be determined by the other users .

Teams

Airforce, Akron, Arkansas State, Army, Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Colorado, Colorado State, UConn, Duke, Eastern Michigan, FIU, FAU, Fresno State, Georgia State, Hawaii, Idaho, Indianna, Iowa State, Kansas, Kent State, LA Tech, Marshall, Memphis, Miami (OH), Middle Tennessee State, Minnesota, Navy, Nevada, New Mexico, New Mexico State, North Texas, Northern illinois, Ohio, Old Dominion, Pitt, Rice, SMU, San Jose, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Syracuse, Temple, Texas State, Toledo, Troy, Tulane, Tulsa, UAB, UL Lafayette, UL Monroe, UMass, UNLV, UTEP, UTSA, Utah State, Washington State, Western Kentucky, Western Michigan, Wyoming

Any questions feel free to email me at jggofort@go.olemiss.edu
    Add me on psn xxsiicknezzxx or the other person helping me run the league xxjoker989xx

I would like to join. My PSN is johntom2000 and I would like to have Old Dominion.

ill send you an invite and if theres any changes anyone thinks i should make or things i should add feel free to tell me.

Teams taken now are old dominion, central Michigan, south Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotty Toddy 92 View Post
    Teams taken now are old dominion, central Michigan, south Alabama.
    What is your PSN? I will check when I get home in the morning. Thanks for letting me in the league.

xxsiicknezzxx ill send you a friend request.

is this a 13 or 14 OD? I want in if its 13... and possibly going into 14... let me know

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

xxsiicknezzxx ill send you a friend request.
    I added you

its gonna be starting in 14 sometime after the rosters come out

johntom i noticed you playing the demo earlier what do you think of it so far?

Thumbs up

johntom i noticed you playing the demo earlier what do you think of it so far?
    I finally got some games in after finishing doing some upgrades to my house. First off I am loving the demo. I haven't played NCAA since NCAA 12. The tempo is different from Madden 13. I am loving Oregon's playbook, its full of craziness. This will be my base custom pb right off the bat.

I am really not into the Johnny Football hype but, got him a rolling with a no huddle offense. I am really liking playing with VT (one of favorite teams) and Michigan. An AA and Heisman will be finally give you a challenge for us offline Dynasty players.

The new 2.0 Infinity engine, I saw the great hits while I was trying to jump over players with some hits made me go "wow" and some made my mouth drop. An playing the middle of the field on defense you will see the great hits If you time the hit stick right. Overall great game. I already got mine payed off at Gamestop. I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by johntom2000; 06-20-2013 at 04:36 AM.

sign me up PSN is xGRIDIRONxGURUx

Do you have an idea what team you want to use?

I played the demo last night and went to gamestop today and paid mine off haha i played ncaa 13 and this years is such a major upgrade. its so much fun to run oregons offense and the some of the hits from the infinity engine are just amazing. july 9th needs to hurry up and get here.

can we wait to pick or do we need to pick now?

doesnt really matter when you pick your team but if you pick now ur not stuck with that team you can change it anytime before the Dynasty starts.

doesnt really matter when you pick your team but if you pick now ur not stuck with that team you can change it anytime before the Dynasty starts.
    I am still sticking to OD but, I may have to peek up there to see what teams are lefted I may change mine. LOL I can't make up my mind If I want to stick with a build up or have some "help" going into the OD. I will let you know If I do. As of right now I am good.

after looking at the rosters on team builder i want cincinatti please... more bang for the buck for my style of offense... was thinking of taking PAC 12 team to fast track in a big conference but too good to pass up... speed at QB, RB, great OL for the first year... i can be explosive with them (hopefully) and get some good offers to settle into

I also took a sneak peek at Old Dominion roster on team builder. I must admit alot of speed on offense and a decent defense. I can't wait to get started on my custom offense playbook to run with them and run a fast pace no huddle offense.

seems like everyones gonna be running an oregon type offense this year haha can anybody look at the south alabama or georgia state rosters its not letting me