Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FIFA 14 Next Gen (PS4, XB1)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just downloaded it and what a freaking shambles this is.

Starting for the US Squad, "Landon Donovan." What is funny is they are closer on the existing international squad you can use in play now, as they have him as a substitute. Next up is they screwed up the "Away" kits for the US. They have them with blue shorts, not the actual red they will be wearing. This is after they had the wrong color shorts in the actual 2014 WC game for the 360/PS3. Apparently Google search is blocked at EA Canada?

The ONLY thing you can do with the full World Cup teams is OFFLINE exhibitions. All the new trimmings are there, from the stadium to the ball to the graphics. Just no tournament. There is a challenge mode that starts when the CUP begins but I am doubting we will get the challenge of, "playing in an actual tournament mode."

Which leaves World Cup Ultimate Team. Unless you plan to spend thousands of dollars collecting all the players for all the teams to have proper lineups, this is a waste. You can play online and offline tournaments. Sounds like EA got something right? Well, no. As mentioned above, you have the issue of playing as the actual teams/players, outside of giving someone at EA a raise. Then you get an even bigger kick in the ass, with a glitch that randomly throws your team/country (which you select at the start) in a random group. It does not however, remove the AI controlled version of that country. SO no matter what country you select, there will be two of that country playing and poor one team simply eliminated from the whole tournament due to EA's inability to properly test a product. Including putting your country in the same group with the duplicate AI country.

Free? Yes. In the same manner that someone handed you the keys to the kingdom, only the locks were broken.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-01-2014 at 07:59 AM.

You expected a FREE game that wasn't just BAIT when this is the biggest sporting event in the world???

At lease Milhouse got the short color right.

Ok... I'm getting into career mode now but I have no idea how to manage my team...loans? Scouting? What is the best resource to explain all this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Ok... I'm getting into career mode now but I have no idea how to manage my team...loans? Scouting? What is the best resource to explain all this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Ask is your best resource
    The dude abides.