Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Madden 25 Next Gen (PS4, XB1)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Quote to remind you this is an IGN Review
    This is what they have to balance between

Fun and realism

If they made the pass rush, pocket to standard in real life people would complain about not having enough time in the pocket. Not sure of the average time a QB has to get rid of the ball but pretty sure it's 3 seconds or less.

Wish they somehow could make 2 different versions of the game.

Some are being shocked at how the game is being played etc from OS . So it be worth it to wait until I get the x1 . Also the game it self seems to run smoother and plays better and lighting also as well as the sky turning dark in some night games. Just my read from their post there. some like some don't more like then not though. Very nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    My gosh... this guy really doesn't get it. It's too realistic??? Seriously??? ... wow... seriously???

Yea i'm staying away from freaking Madden reviews from IGN they just suck and have no idea on how review a good football game it's stupid. Just don't even listen.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    My gosh... this guy really doesn't get it. It's too realistic??? Seriously??? ... wow... seriously???

You know what is worse.. THESE ARE SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT EA LISTEN TO AND CATER TOO!!!! Why do they have people review games from a casual point of view? How long do they usually do not play the game for? Until football season is over, if that?? I'm sorry but I do not want to run swerve my way to the endzone that just is not fun or realistic for me...

I really do respect this guys honest opinion about how he feels about the game, and I am glad he spoke from a casuals point of view... but to the people who love and enjoy the sport of football, and want a simulation.. you cannot take what he is saying serious.... They need to get people who actually know a thing or two about these games, and want them played correctly to review them. It really make companies fix problems that do not need to be fixed, and not fix the they do need to be touched up.

Not saying that Madden next gen is perfect, but come on running is too real??? Really??

Going to live stream some PS4 Ultimate Team in a few.
    The dude abides.

Anyway we could move and merge this thread into the next gen category? It would be easier to follow IMO rather than having two threads on te same topic.

Guys, don't listen to IGN about that. They give horrid football game reviews. Personally I've played Madden on the PS4, and I want nothing to do with the last gen version of it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    Guys, don't listen to IGN about that. They give horrid football game reviews. Personally I've played Madden on the PS4, and I want nothing to do with the last gen version of it anymore.
    That's what I said in the other thread. Defense is vastly improved. I'm not going back to the past gen version, I can guarantee you that.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    That's what I said in the other thread. Defense is vastly improved. I'm not going back to the past gen version, I can guarantee you that.
    I have heard both of these from friends of mine who have it for current gen and next gen, who play in leagues of mine.

They say Defense is much improved in comparison to the PS3 version. Pursuit angles, Zone coverage, run game balanced and "superman tackles" not as frequent.

Again I don't pay much attention to reviews anyway.

So far this is my favorite Madden in a long time. I know it's early and I'm sure flaws will start to show up but it feels great. I don't really know how to describe it but I love the feel of the game. Right I'm playing on default all pro and it's giving me great games. We'll see as I play more but so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So far this is my favorite Madden in a long time. I know it's early and I'm sure flaws will start to show up but it feels great. I don't really know how to describe it but I love the feel of the game. Right I'm playing on default all pro and it's giving me great games. We'll see as I play more but so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I just love the visuals of this game. TB versus Minny in heavy rain. I didn't realize I took a screen shot of it and I saw it last night. All I can say is wow! Visuals are phenomenal.

I was able to get about 5 minutes and 2 drives on Madden 25 for the Xbox one today at best buy. loved it from the get go! I could really tell the running has been improved. The passing not to sure yet. PA was nice. I could also tell the grapics were pretty smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    I was able to get about 5 minutes and 2 drives on Madden 25 for the Xbox one today at best buy. loved it from the get go! I could really tell the running has been improved. The passing not to sure yet. PA was nice. I could also tell the grapics were pretty smooth.
    I believe that ratings matter a lot more now. Slow, lumbering rb's are late with their cuts and often miss the hole while speed backs are up the field and into the open very quickly. Now if we could just get rid of the DE dive on runs to the outside...