Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA Sports Season Ticket

• Facebook
  • Display

EA Sports Season Ticket

All this talk has me excited for the demo. Getting the full game 3 days early is also nice too though! Anyone else going to be with me and has Season Ticket?

Lots of people here have Season Ticket. Most of us use it to mess around with the game and do some trophy whoring. I'll probably try to knock out any RTG/NUT trophies out before the game launches.

I got it specifically for NCAA last year. Can't wait!

What is EA season ticket? I don't think it will be in effect this year. EA plans to do away with the season pass for online stuff etc. Does this fall into play for that ? I wish i could get games early no fair.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    What is EA season ticket? I don't think it will be in effect this year. EA plans to do away with the season pass for online stuff etc. Does this fall into play for that ? I wish i could get games early no fair.
    No. You pay like $30 and it gives you access to EA sports titles (NCAA, MADDEN, FIFA, NHL) THREE days early. You get to download the full game. I have been a subscriber since it started last year. It's a great plan if you buy yearly EA titles. Most of the regular members here are subscribers.

Yep. It's $25.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    No. You pay like $30 and it gives you access to EA sports titles (NCAA, MADDEN, FIFA, NHL) THREE days early. You get to download the full game. I have been a subscriber since it started last year. It's a great plan if you buy yearly EA titles. Most of the regular members here are subscribers.
    Yep. And actually it's $25. I just resubscribed a couple weeks ago after letting my subscription lapse last October. I get NCAA for sure every year. Madden, NHL and FIFA usually fall into the "if it's really really good in the demo and Season Ticket and there are substantial changes from the previous year, I'll get it then" category. I think Tiger Woods is also included in it, at least it was, unless it got taken out.

Ok...I am a little confused.

Do you pay $25 and get to download the game 3 days early and then it expires and you must pay full price?

or

Do you pay the $25 to download the game 3 days early, but you must pay retail price to do so? In other words, does it cost you a total of $85 to get the game three days early?

Freshman
    You just pay 25$ and then the game is unplayable once the full game comes out.You have to pay 60$ to then get the game at Walmart I guess or wherever you go to get it

oh ok...thanks!

Yes, but the $25 let's you download all titles (NCAA, NHL, FIFA, Madden) 3 days early.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yes, but the $25 let's you download all titles (NCAA, NHL, FIFA, Madden) 3 days early.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
    Thanks!

I think I'm going to purchase it.

How does it run? Yearly? If so, is it yearly from the time you buy it (June thru June) or is by calendar year?(Jan thru Dec)

I'd like to play a couple of yall in a online game when Season Ticket releases! PSN: underarms

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Thanks!

I think I'm going to purchase it.

How does it run? Yearly? If so, is it yearly from the time you buy it (June thru June) or is by calendar year?(Jan thru Dec)
    You get one year from the day you sign up. If you sign up in July when NCAA comes out, you wont have to pay again until next July.

Everyone forgot to mention that season ticket also gives you a 20% discount on DLCs if you buy those. With NFUT and MUT I'd guess it'd work on buy stuff for that mode, but it's only a guess. It definitely works on uniform store purchases.

It also gives you other small bonuses. For example, on NCAA 13, if you are a season ticket holder, you could advance your Online Dynasty from the web for free... otherwise you had to purchase it as DLC.

Also 20% discount on all DLC (like Tiger courses, Ultimate Team packs, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    In case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    In case you missed it.

Wait...do you a 20% discount on all DLC?(like Tiger courses, Ultimate Team packs, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Wait...do you a 20% discount on all DLC?(like Tiger courses, Ultimate Team packs, etc)

Wait, are we confirming that we officially get a 20% discount on all DLC (like Tiger courses, Ultimate Team packs, etc)?