Thread: tigerwoods 13

• Facebook
  • Display

tigerwoods 13

i no this is the thread for tigerwoods 14 but as i cant play 14 because of freezing issue so i starting playing 13 again does any1 no why they stoped giving coins i play any course when round is over no status points no coins why ea sports need to sort this sorry for ranting but not good enough service thanks

I haven't put TW13 back in the PS3 since I bought TW14, but this is what I was worried about. I too had been saving up my coins in TW13 to use to purchase the big bundle pack to unlock all the courses....I hope they didn't remove this option...

Quote Originally Posted by gazza0000 View Post
    i no this is the thread for tigerwoods 14 but as i cant play 14 because of freezing issue so i starting playing 13 again does any1 no why they stoped giving coins i play any course when round is over no status points no coins why ea sports need to sort this sorry for ranting but not good enough service thanks
    It's because for some stupid reason reviews trashed the coin for courses system without fully looking into it and it hurt the overall score. Higher ups saw that and made the decision to can it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

That's very disappointing I can understand canning it for TW14 but why turn off the feature for TW13? I just finished a round at TPC Sawgrass on TW13, shot -2 it recorded all my stats to my profile but awared me 0 coins.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"funny thing" is they WILL accept your money if you want to purchase more coins, i.e. buy the courses....I already did this for TW14 I was working on earning them in TW13...guess I missed the boat, should have play a lot more before they turned this feature off....I know we've touched on it in the past with the idea of an "online only game" and how an edition will only last 1 year until the newer version is released and supported...looks like it's starting to happen.

In TW13, there are 0 daily tournys, no CC events....I guess once TW14 comes out BOOM 13 is retired. I must be getting old...it sure would be nice if you pay $70 for a game if it would work more than 1 year.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 05-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Yeah last year I got every single course and didn't spend a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah last year I got every single course and didn't spend a dime.

So what you're saying is, "it works on your end?"

LOL

I can say after playing TW14, the putting on TW13 is a joke. TW14 the putting is much MUCH smoother. On TW13 I would have a 10' putt, pull the swing stick back slowly and smoothly and it would move the meter then BOOM all of a sudden it would go into the red. Not like that at all on TW14, I prefer the putting swing meter on TW14 all day long over TW13.

Loading up TW12 now to give it a go.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 05-07-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    So what you're saying is, "it works on your end?"

LOL

I can say after playing TW14, the putting on TW13 is a joke. TW14 the putting is much MUCH smoother. On TW13 I would have a 10' putt, pull the swing stick back slowly and smoothly and it would move the meter then BOOM all of a sudden it would go into the red. Not like that at all on TW14, I prefer the putting swing meter on TW14 all day long over TW13.

Loading up TW12 now to give it a go.
    Yep the swing on chipping and putting was greatly improved on TW14.

For what it's worth TW12 is really good.

It's wild, it has 36 hourse whereas TW14 has 20.

I also like on TW12 & TW13 how it breaks down your scoring on the score card, TW12 &13 show you FIR, GIR, putts/green, TW14 does not shot that after every hole like 12 and 13 do.

If someone is looking for a good golf game TW14 is good, I'd skip 13 and get 12. The putting and swing meter on 12 is nice too, on 14 it's good, on 13 not so much.

TW12 is also cool how you can choke down on the club to change distances with the same club. Not sure why they don't have this option on TW14.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 05-07-2013 at 02:13 PM.

can any 1 help how do i qualify for the pga tour on tw 13

can any 1 help how do i qualify for the pga tour on tw 13
    I'm not 100% sure what your question is but if I'm assuming right, once you start your career you have to progress from amateur status then onto the web.com tour and once you pass those requirements you earn your PGA Tour card then you can play on the PGA Tour.

If you start the "career mode" it will walk you through it.

when im on career mode i cant play becasuse it says it locked and need to qualify for pga tour is how do i unlock it thanks

when im on career mode i cant play becasuse it says it locked and need to qualify for pga tour is how do i unlock it thanks
    All I did to start was create a golfer, then started as an amateur and then work up to the PGA. When you first start out you can't play on the PGA, you have to start as an amateur, then work up to the mini tour (web.com) and then on up...

Hope this helps.